Author Topic: Halo coming to Steam  (Read 221 times)

BeauBauer

• Original FF Beta tester. Yep, I'm that old. UGH!!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Halo coming to Steam
« on: March 28, 2019, 06:30:18 PM »
Anybody else looking forward to getting Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam when it comes out later this year? I know I'm definetly gonna order it. Gonna be nice to finally play Halo 3 on PC now. Anybody else buying it also?

killermeteors

• IGN: Killer Meteors
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Halo coming to Steam
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2019, 01:37:02 PM »
I used to play Halo: Custom Edition religiously when I was a kid. I have Master Chief Collection for Xbox One, but having it on PC.. I'll probably do it. Lol. I miss getting online and there just being 200 games up on the server at all times, trying my hardest to get into one. I swear.. something happened over time and gaming is just not the same. Too many conveniences.. options.

InfinitePossibilities

• It costed everything.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2019, 01:52:17 AM »
FusionFall is my first love. Halo is probably my second.

When Master Chief Collection comes out on PC, I'm going to take a very long hiatus from FusionFall.

Bale

• IGN - Ace Yeticlaw
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2019, 06:44:58 PM »
To be completely honest I've never played Halo before except for like one time 5 years ago on my friend's original Xbox. I feel like it's sort of an obligation for me to play it at this point since pretty much everyone talks about it, so it being on PC will certainly give me an incentive to do so.

batmaniac

• 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 "𝓜𝓸𝓬𝓱𝓲" 𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓻 Wu Yifan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2019, 09:44:26 AM »
To be completely honest I've never played Halo before except for like one time 5 years ago on my friend's original Xbox. I feel like it's sort of an obligation for me to play it at this point since pretty much everyone talks about it, so it being on PC will certainly give me an incentive to do so.

Other people doing it does not mean you have to be yourself.
I'm not a huge fan of the franchise. Not that it's bad. To each his/her own.

Nari

• Don't let anyone to change you, You be yourself!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2019, 10:00:38 PM »
I'm so hyped for Halo coming to Steam!!

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.