Author Topic: numbuh one fan part 2  (Read 257 times)

SonGoku85

• View Profile
    • Email
numbuh one fan part 2
« on: April 03, 2019, 09:38:18 AM »
anyone wanna help me complete a numbuh one fan part 2, i keep falling off the final platform i cant seem to get past it

l4vr0v

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: numbuh one fan part 2
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2019, 12:20:25 AM »
The one with the sliding orb things near the end, on top of the two rotating platforms?

If you're running straight ahead into that, it's really hard. But go back a couple of lifting platforms (the ones that go up vertically) and you'll find that there's a point at which you can wait a bit for another lifting platform to get you even higher.

And then you end up on a stationary platform with a lot of distance between you and the rotating platforms. You'll still have to run across part of them but if you jump down and time it you can narrowly avoid most of the trouble and not have to do all sorts of insane acrobatics to manage running across these rotating platforms when you're also having all these sliding green things trying to knock you out.

I know this is a confusing explanation (I should've done this with images but I don't have time to log in/play today) but just backtrack a couple of steps- on the platform right before you jump onto the rotating ones- and look up, and you'll see it. Good luck.

(Also I'm pretty sure this got posted to the wrong forum section.)

spongeboxdouble

• One Man Army.
    • MSN Messenger - anthonyblahblahblah@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: numbuh one fan part 2
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2019, 09:49:54 AM »
Oh hey what's up! I was just doing this event yesterday actually so I'm sorry that we missed each other by a few days, hopefully you through the mission my dude!

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.