Author Topic: A problem of Dracula's level 10 mission  (Read 100 times)

TheRealMarcel

• Stay gold.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube channel
    • Email
A problem of Dracula's level 10 mission
« on: April 03, 2019, 04:00:11 PM »
So I was playing with Dracula's world mission "The Grooviest Fusion (Part 3 of 3)" on yesterday, but I don't see arrow and the green glow after Dracula is mistaking this ain't Fusion Dracula's lair. However, this mission is not working when it finished! :-\

Sophie98

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: A problem of Dracula's level 10 mission
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2019, 04:43:27 PM »
I'm currently having the same issue, but for me, there is no green glow, but the arrow is shown on the minimap. However, the arrow never leads to anything and when I pull up the map by pressing the "M" key, it doesn't show a red dot at all.   :(

TheRealMarcel

• Stay gold.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube channel
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2019, 10:36:06 AM »
I'm currently having the same issue, but for me, there is no green glow, but the arrow is shown on the minimap. However, the arrow never leads to anything and when I pull up the map by pressing the "M" key, it doesn't show a red dot at all.   :(
Yeah, I don't see the red dot at the map too. :'(

mavstation

• Yo Yo Piraka
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2019, 11:03:51 AM »
There isnt a fusion lair it is the dog in front of a tomb behind the infected zone. It sucks but hey what will you do ;)

MoriBee

•  
    Community Manager

• Well my heart is gold, and my hands are cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2019, 03:59:26 PM »
Yeah, I don't see the red dot at the map too. :'(
The devs are aware of this issue and are looking for a possible cause and solution

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.