Author Topic: Discord  (Read 191 times)

andie

• a random girl from a random south america city
    • View Profile
    • Email
Discord
« on: April 10, 2019, 03:32:05 PM »
Hey!
I used to play FF when i was a kid, i discovered that its online and decided play again. So i was thinking if someone want to team up and join me to discord to lvl up and stuff like that. Thats also an opportunity to me to improve my english cuz as u can see im not from here. Im a random <<Do not give age>> girl from a random south america city so if u interested just let me know! 
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 04:07:09 PM by StevieB219 »

machinakaiser

• IGN: Alpha Zeroverse; Machina Blau
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Discord
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2019, 09:00:16 AM »
Hey!
I used to play FF when i was a kid, i discovered that its online and decided play again. So i was thinking if someone want to team up and join me to discord to lvl up and stuff like that. Thats also an opportunity to me to improve my english cuz as u can see im not from here. Im a random eighteen girl from a random south america city so if u interested just let me know! 

Sup, so you can't officially post discord links in the forum thread. For the reasons, you will need to go to the reddit.

carsonpicak14

• Gummi bears bouncing here and there and everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2019, 10:33:58 AM »
Hey!
I used to play FF when i was a kid, i discovered that its online and decided play again. So i was thinking if someone want to team up and join me to discord to lvl up and stuff like that. Thats also an opportunity to me to improve my english cuz as u can see im not from here. Im a random eighteen girl from a random south america city so if u interested just let me know! 

Sup, so you can't officially post discord links in the forum thread. For the reasons, you will need to go to the reddit.

They didn't post a link... While it is good to tell people if they do break the rules (and don't know/ remember them), they didn't break any.

Nari

• Don't let anyone to change you, You be yourself!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2019, 01:34:29 PM »
Yeah, Discord isn't allowed here.. but you can always look up FusionFall Players and find out! It's pretty almost everywhere. Good luck, though.

sans

•  
    Community Team

• Don't shoot the messenger
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2019, 04:06:59 PM »
Locking down. Let's keep discord off the forums, as per the rules please. Thank you!

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.