« on: April 17, 2019, 11:14:27 AM »
post.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 12:50:54 PM by Skulch »

Slavin

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Twitch Streaming :) Come Join
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2019, 11:34:34 AM »
If you enjoy MUSIC, MISSION GRINDING, GRINDING IN GENERAL, OR WATCHING FUSIONFALL STREAMS, Then come join mine :) Twitch.tv/TheGrimSpirit, and you can find me in in game @ Yung Grim, if you enjoy the stream, be sure to leave your IGN and a follow for the channel :)

Are twitch stream links allowed?

Shirouluffy19

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2019, 11:45:32 AM »
Has he read the rules?

Skulch

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2019, 12:03:22 PM »
Haha, I have read the rules, I honestly didn't see anything that says we can't post Twitch, but if I overlooked it then I'm sorry to any devs that have a problem with my post, and you guys can take it down if necessary :) sorry guys, my bad fr if you can't.

Shirouluffy19

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2019, 12:18:05 PM »
Haha, I have read the rules, I honestly didn't see anything that says we can't post Twitch, but if I overlooked it then I'm sorry to any devs that have a problem with my post, and you guys can take it down if necessary :) sorry guys, my bad fr if you can't.
Well if you read the rule, you'll understand. Mods or you can lock the thread.

Askzven

• woah what's going on
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2019, 09:15:25 PM »
i have absolutely nothing to say except this just sounds so rude lol

InfinitePossibilities

• It costed everything.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
Re: post.
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2019, 04:34:47 AM »
Since our community is like a virtual village, it's important to support almost every FusionFall content creator. It helps spread the word of the game. :)

Shirouluffy19

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2019, 06:43:42 PM »
i have absolutely nothing to say except this just sounds so rude lol
Well everyone is always rude.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.