Author Topic: Endgame Discussion [HUGE SPOILERS]  (Read 186 times)

Poppleworks

• IGN: Mister Poppleworks
    • View Profile
    • Email
Endgame Discussion [HUGE SPOILERS]
« on: April 27, 2019, 04:06:20 PM »
So that was the best superhero film ever, and nothing can change my mind.

I donít particularly enjoy Captain Marvel though.

Kyra_Xyrespace

•  
    Community Team

• Boomer is precious
    • View Profile
    • FFN Profile
    • Email
Re: Endgame Discussion [HUGE SPOILERS]
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2019, 04:17:29 PM »
This was an epic movie and I'm so happy it was given three hours because of how big a scale this movie had to go, anything less than three would probably do it injustice. Had a lot of moments that had me cheering and hollering (Captain America wielding Mjolnir, anyone?), had plenty of moments where I was tearing up and crying, and there were a few spots in the film that I didn't like and could have done without, but overall this was an amazing end to 11 years of movies.

I don’t particularly enjoy Captain Marvel though.

Same.

Fancystopperman

• The galaxy is ours to grasp. Let us reach!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2019, 04:22:28 PM »
I'm more of a DC guy but I gave it a try. I enjoyed it. Poor thor.

I didn't like Captain Marvel either.

batmaniac

• IGN: Wu Yifan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2019, 08:49:15 AM »
I cried. :(
Iron Man is forever the MVP.
And I'm so glad Captain America gets his happy ending.
That final battle between the big three and Thanos... The fan in me went nuts.

Noah_Vilgaxsane

• FusionFall's resident filmmaker/writer
    • View Profile
    • Cartoon Network Universe: Earth One - FusionFall
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2019, 06:35:54 PM »
I saw this cartoon someone made of how Endgame would go down, and I remember thinking "most of this stuff isn't even gonna happen". That same cartoon also predicted the giant fight with Thanos and everyone who returned. I also remember saying that that wouldn't happen...but it did.

Poppleworks

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2019, 10:40:25 AM »
I saw this cartoon someone made of how Endgame would go down, and I remember thinking "most of this stuff isn't even gonna happen". That same cartoon also predicted the giant fight with Thanos and everyone who returned. I also remember saying that that wouldn't happen...but it did.
I mean everyone coming back and fighting Thanos was a given, from a storytelling standpoint. That's why the beheading was confusing at the top of the film.

Dexstar

• My STUPID sister Dee Dee ruins EVERYTHING
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2019, 03:56:54 PM »
I literally cant even! when cap got mjonir i was freaking out. and when iron man snapped! i lost <<please do not imply swearing>> that was so <<please do not imply swearing>>! And I love that Steve(cap) got his happy ending, that was really sweet
« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 06:12:41 PM by sans »

Poppleworks

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2019, 10:29:04 PM »
I literally cant even! when cap got mjonir i was freaking out. and when iron man snapped! i lost <<please do not imply swearing>> that was so <<please do not imply swearing>>! And I love that Steve(cap) got his happy ending, that was really sweet
Language.

Sonic94

• Can we plz forget my cringe debut in the forums?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2019, 06:31:24 PM »
I'm sorry, but I thought Bruce Banner and the Hulk merging was kind of stupid. I feel like they were trying waaaaay too hard for laughs there.

TreWolfBud

• lol
    • View Profile
    • TreWolfBud - Subscribe
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2019, 10:24:54 AM »
Endgame is one of the best super hero films I've ever had the grace of seeing Day 1. I really like how they did the story with so many pay-offs.

Bruce and Hulk finally merging to become Professor Hulk was something I've been waiting to see for some time now and needless to say he did his job well. The whole cast does an amazing job, RDJ does amazing with Ironman in this movie. I really love this film, Ten Years of cinematic storytelling was amazing to see unfold since 2008.

Poppleworks

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2019, 09:02:43 PM »
I'm sorry, but I thought Bruce Banner and the Hulk merging was kind of stupid. I feel like they were trying waaaaay too hard for laughs there.
It definitely wasnít the best execution at times, but there were some funny moments. Besides, itís nice to see his character arc finally completed like that.

Retron90

• "There's no mistakes, just Happy Accidents" Bob R.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2019, 01:05:55 AM »
Endgame is one of the most amazing movies ever. It was just... wow. Now let me just end this post with this quote:

"THANOS: I am inevitable...
IRON MAN: And I... am... THE TRRRRAAASSSSSSHHHHHHH MAN!"
-Definietly from Endgame.
(I'm so sorry but I felt like I had to do this unfunny joke.)

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.