Author Topic: What are some of the most overrated and underrated items in the game?  (Read 1219 times)

Crystal_Ranger_Danny

• View Profile
    • Email
The XLR8 helmet is pretty underrated in my opinion, shame there's not too much clothing it looks good with. :( Some other underrated items are the Galvanized Gunand Steam Gun. They almost look kinda like real firearms!
i always wondered why XLR8 helmet was green.
I mean it's cool if it wasn't so dang huge.

InfinitePossibilities

• It costed everything.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
The XLR8 helmet is pretty underrated in my opinion, shame there's not too much clothing it looks good with. :( Some other underrated items are the Galvanized Gunand Steam Gun. They almost look kinda like real firearms!
i always wondered why XLR8 helmet was green.
I mean it's cool if it wasn't so dang huge.

I like how the XLR8 helmet allows you to see what's under the helmet.
Also, you made me just realize that it's supposed to not be green. It's supposed to be blue!
I can probably recolor that.

InfinitePossibilities

• It costed everything.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
I thought that someone mentioned this certain pistol looked like an actual gun. I recolored it.

Before:

After:

It's actually a pistol too. It doesn't have its own weapon set. It's a level 26 uncomon pistol called the Hog Wild Handgun.

It looks amazing!

Devs, please make this real.  ;)

Make it shoot either the red lazer or electricity.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 06:24:52 AM by InfinitePossibilities »

Sonic94

• unintentionally upsetting ppl in 10 seconds flat
    • View Profile
    • Email
I think the classic generic max level player outfit is overrated, meaning Red Beret, Blindfold, Devil Temps, Ben 10 Jacket, Cannonbolt pants and shoes, and the Purple Fusebreaker. People wore that all the time in the original game. Probably because it had the best stats, but I still think it's overrated.

OliverZombieweasel

• View Profile
    • FusionFall Hints n Tips
    • Email
I think the classic generic max level player outfit is overrated, meaning Red Beret, Blindfold, Devil Temps, Ben 10 Jacket...

You're overrated! >.>

;-;

InfinitePossibilities

• It costed everything.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
I think the classic generic max level player outfit is overrated, meaning Red Beret, Blindfold, Devil Temps, Ben 10 Jacket, Cannonbolt pants and shoes, and the Purple Fusebreaker. People wore that all the time in the original game. Probably because it had the best stats, but I still think it's overrated.

lol this describes some of my friends in the game.

I can understand the Devil Temptations because they look super duper cool and you had to complete the Thromnabular saga to do so.

I can understand the Ben 10 Jacket and Cannonbolt Pants and Shoes because it's FusionFall: Ben 10 & Friends.

I can understand the Fusebreaker because it's the most valuable item in the game.

I don't understand why Blindfold is so popular. Who started this blindfold trend?

It's ironic that wearing ultra rare clothes are 'common' and seeing someone wear common clothes are 'ultra rare'.

OliverZombieweasel

• View Profile
    • Email
I don't understand why Blindfold is so popular. Who started this blindfold trend?

That would be due to the item's rarity... as with all of these I suppose, but given how you can pretty much only get it in the Future. Most normal and new players wouldn't think to grind to get something like the blindfold. Back in the early days, the blindfold was just, an item. As most people I knew were stuck in the Future, it was actually pretty common, and dropped relatively frequently. Retro seems to have decreased it's drop percentage.

Plus with the game being both free and with the Future, people tend to spend less time there than they used to back in 2009, adding to the increase in value. To me though, it's just one item that gives me a sense of nostalgia just by looking at it.

Ruth

• Currently on Hiatus
    • View Profile
Other underrated items I can think of are the Uncommon Trumpet Blaster and the Rare Chill Caster. If these items were made Ultra Rare, they would probably be much more popular. I like the Trumpet Blaster because it's an instrument other than a guitar (which in my opinion are overrated) and the Chill Caster because it has its own unique projectiles.

Sonic94

• View Profile
    • Email
I personally think the Red Ace is a bit underrated as well as the Paintbrush Sword.

Keflafan

• View Profile
    • Email
I feel like I'm the only person who wears the albedo jacket so I think it's underrated. I mean it's just as cool as the Ben 10 jacket.

Sonic94

• View Profile
    • Email
Even though I never used it much, the S.C.A.M.P.P. is severely underrated. also I really wish the KND weapons had better stats

OliverZombieweasel

• View Profile
    • Email
That would be due to the item's rarity... as with all of these I suppose, but given how you can pretty much only get it in the Future.

Well. That lasted quickly.

Askzven

• woah what's going on
    • View Profile
the only thing is that it doesn't match almost anything, i love that the helmet is kinda transparent, it's pretty cool nevertheless

CodeZyro

• A Kind Soul. IGN: Aaron Archlight, Nacho Bear
    • View Profile
    • Email
Gonna add the DJ jerseys and the Filigree sets too the underrated pool. I really like  both of these and i intend to make a set with each color of the jeresys (Turntablist,Emcee,Rhymetastic,Deejay and Breakdance jersey if your wondering what they are)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2019, 05:35:39 AM by CodeZyro »

admiralflashdodger

• I fought Fuse and all I got was a gumball.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Overrated items/sets in my opinion:
Engine shatterguns, Sapphire Angel set, Mercury set, Coco set, Cutlasses and leviathans. Personally I think they're all pretty ugly looking.

Underrated items/sets in my opinion:
Robotic claw (identical to Dexter's weapon/tool but I never see people use it), Ben 10 Tee, Skater sets (nosegrind, tailslide etc), motorcycle sets (burning rubber, road rash etc), Jungle set, Shield (mega, hyper, mecha, etc), and the superhero sets (speedster, major glory, dark avenger and space cop). A lot of these uncommon sets look way cooler than some of the ultra rare sets I see around.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.