Author Topic: Are alts allowed if they don't post on the forums?  (Read 148 times)

JetZflare25

• Unlike Sonic I don't chuckle. Wait, I did. Oh no.
    • View Profile
Are alts allowed if they don't post on the forums?
« on: May 11, 2019, 06:37:00 PM »
I see people with 8 characters so I'm confused.

SolidCash_414

• Sample Text
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Are alts allowed if they don't post on the forums?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2019, 06:53:07 PM »
As far as I know that is allowed. This is my main account, the first one I created back in August. I also have five other accounts, all of which I use when actually playing the game but never posting on the forums.

Ruth

• ℱancy Unicode doesn't make you special.
    • View Profile
Re: Are alts allowed if they don't post on the forums?
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2019, 10:20:38 PM »
As long as you only use one account on the forums, I think you should be fine. Some common uses for alternative accounts are to store items or transfer them. I'm not sure what the rules are with sharing a PC with another user using the forums.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.