Author Topic: The hardest NORMAL Ultra Rare to grind for, & what did you do to get them?  (Read 590 times)

Mega4500

• FusionFall Youtuber (mostly). IGN: Plants 10000
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
    • Email
By Normal i mean no Solomon Hat or stuff similar to it.
So what Ultra Rare took you the longest to get? Whether its an accessory or a clothing item, what took you so long to get you were basically losing hope of never getting? How did you get them? What equipment did you use? Stuff like that.

One struggle i will never forget is grinding for Phoenix Wings myself. Got so many other ultra rares but the Phoenix Wings, i just had to resort to trading for them. Dont know why my luck was busted that time, but then for the Heaters i got most of them super quickly.

Shirouluffy19

• View Profile
    • Email
Well for me it was phoenix wings, but I didn't give up. I grinded for an hour or 2 with a buddies in a group. We were tired and we had to take a rest and next day shined that it dropped phoenix wings, a buddy requested me to get it for her. :O Other ultra rares ain't that hard to get except for style rifle, com shirt, yellow levi(I keep forgetting it's full name so I call it like that) and cb shirt. ;O

Poppleworks

• IGN: Mister Poppleworks
    • View Profile
    • Email
Mayor’s Hat was pretty difficult.

Sharpshoot

• IGN Alshary Sharpshoot
    • View Profile
    • Email
Literally took me two and a half days to grind Action Blindfold. I ended up getting everything on the drop table at least two times before I got a single pair.

maxcd99

• View Profile
    • Email
wrong thread

Finn_Hornhoover

• View Profile
By far Bullhead Leviathan. I had like a 1100+ C.R.A.T.E. streak of not getting it.

Askzven

• woah what's going on
    • View Profile
For some reason, one of the buttercup dynamo sets you get from the oil ogres at Steam Alley, I grinded for quite some time there, I think I leveled up and got a bunch of taros

Ruth

• ℱancy Unicode doesn't make you special.
    • View Profile
Literally took me two and a half days to grind Action Blindfold. I ended up getting everything on the drop table at least two times before I got a single pair.
The Action Blindfold is actually easy to get from the Pokey Oaks South Golden Egg in the Future. If farming for it from Fusion Spawns is too difficult for you, you can also try the Future E.G.G.E.R. (located in Sector V in both the past and future now).

wrong thread
How is this the wrong forum? It's related to FusionFall Retro and it sparks discussion.

Sharpshoot

• IGN Alshary Sharpshoot
    • View Profile
    • Email
The Action Blindfold is actually easy to get from the Pokey Oaks South Golden Egg in the Future. If farming for it from Fusion Spawns is too difficult for you, you can also try the Future E.G.G.E.R. (located in Sector V in both the past and future now).

You'd think so, but not really. I was trying to get it from grinding, egg AND the egger simultaneously, and grinding won. That future egger in the past kind of just makes my efforts seem irrelevant now though.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 08:38:19 PM by Sharpshoot »

VenomFactions

• Making my own meta
    • View Profile
The Shrunken Billy heads from the Nowhere catacombs.

Mega4500

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
    • Email
The Shrunken Billy heads from the Nowhere catacombs.
True struggle here.

Ruth

• ℱancy Unicode doesn't make you special.
    • View Profile

You'd think so, but not really. I was trying to get it from grinding, egg AND the egger simultaneously, and grinding won. That future egger in the past kind of just makes my efforts seem irrelevant now though.
I guess you might have a point. A few weeks ago, I tried to fill up my inventory with Action Blindfolds. I only got about one per day after opening multiple Golden Eggs.

InfinitePossibilities

• 🍅☢️Certified Fresh ☢️🍅
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
The hardest item I ever grinded were Eduardo Pants. It took 50+ gold, 100+ silver, and hundreds of orange and gray crates for them to appear. Meanwhile, I've received dozens and dozens of other ultra rares from the Ghastly Growths.

https://youtu.be/96Z3o1TB9jM

When I was grinding for Phoenix Wings, I obtained 5+ Coco Shirts and several other ultra rares. What's odd is that it I was getting extremely lucky with the Coco Shirts and it took about 10 inventories to receive it.

In contrast, while I was grinding for Toxic Spawns, I got two of them within two hours.

Speaking of all this grinding, I've been wanting to do a legendary grinding results video for a long time. It's not going to be the Solomon Hat but something else. I've been hesitating to do it because it takes an extremely long time to make each video.

Mega4500

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
    • Email
The hardest item I ever grinded were Eduardo Pants. It took 50+ gold, 100+ silver, and hundreds of orange and gray crates for them to appear. Meanwhile, I've received dozens and dozens of other ultra rares from the Ghastly Growths.

https://youtu.be/96Z3o1TB9jM

When I was grinding for Phoenix Wings, I obtained 5+ Coco Shirts and several other ultra rares. What's odd is that it I was getting extremely lucky with the Coco Shirts and it took about 10 inventories to receive it.

In contrast, while I was grinding for Toxic Spawns, I got two of them within two hours.

Speaking of all this grinding, I've been wanting to do a legendary grinding results video for a long time. It's not going to be the Solomon Hat but something else. I've been hesitating to do it because it takes an extremely long time to make each video.
Yeah i kinda expected you were gonna promo your videos but thats alright

I have tried several times to grind the Ghastly Growths with no luck at all. Might try again now tho.

I have said this before, but i just could never get the Phoenix Wings by grinding LIKE AT ALL. I went to around twice as many inventories as you did and still no luck. Only got 2 Coco Shirts and a bunch of the other Ultra Rares.

And since you have been wanting to do a LGR video, how about on some of the legendary sets? Maybe one on the Cannonbolt Set or maybe even the Ben 10 or Ace Jacket. You could also try to talk about the story of the items, as they were (and still are) pretty popular items.

Idk thats just my idea :P

Shirouluffy19

• View Profile
    • Email
Welp I've tried grinding solo for phoenix wings, but couldn't handle grinding for more than 2 hours.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.