Author Topic: 1 million taros giveaway (Closed giveaway)  (Read 1271 times)

Nari

• Don't let anyone to change you, You be yourself!
    • View Profile
Re: 1 million taros giveaway for the best art of your own character!
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2019, 06:16:56 PM »
Some people might not have a digital tablet to draw, and uneasy to draw with a mouse. It doesn't matter on paper or not.

Alphe

• illegal coco set trafficker
    • View Profile
    • twitch
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2019, 06:17:50 PM »
Can you try digitally than drawing on a piece of paper? 8/10 We live in a modern, so we gotta try on doing on digital stuff like Adobe Photoshop or any other app, you don't need to rush it. I give time till 31 May to Improve it!
Thanks. I totally would, but I have carpal tunnel and literally can't move my mouse with my right hand or I'll be in extreme pain. Not to mention it'll probably be way worse, considering I have virtually no control of writing/drawing with my left, especially digitally.

skydrow9090

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2019, 06:32:40 PM »
I know it's hard to draw with the mouse but i don't have any other option.

Btw.

Hope you like it!  :D

Ruth

• Original Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2019, 07:14:47 PM »
Can you try digitally than drawing on a piece of paper? 8/10 We live in a modern, so we gotta try on doing on digital stuff like Adobe Photoshop or any other app, you don't need to rush it. I give time till 31 May to Improve it!
I actually prefer physical over digital art so maybe you could be more generous people who take the time and effort to create a physical piece of artwork. They could upload it by using a scanner and turning it into an image file. That way, their artwork won't lose quality.

As for digital art, I think a good program to use be Adobe Illustrator. Photoshop isn't good for creating original art in my opinion, it's main purpose is to modify images. Fun Fact: The Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends characters were designed on Adobe Illustrator.

Nari

• Don't let anyone to change you, You be yourself!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2019, 07:36:58 PM »
I actually prefer physical over digital art so maybe you could be more generous people who take the time and effort to create a physical piece of artwork. They could upload it by using a scanner and turning it into an image file. That way, their artwork won't lose quality.

As for digital art, I think a good program to use be Adobe Illustrator. Photoshop isn't good for creating original art in my opinion, it's main purpose is to modify images. Fun Fact: The Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends characters were designed on Adobe Illustrator.
I agree and there's no rule about drawing only on Digital art.. so It can be on paper, digital or painting, etc.

Shirouluffy19

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2019, 07:40:48 PM »
Thanks. I totally would, but I have carpal tunnel and literally can't move my mouse with my right hand or I'll be in extreme pain. Not to mention it'll probably be way worse, considering I have virtually no control of writing/drawing with my left, especially digitally.
well I told no need to be in rush, just calm your hands and work on it.

Shirouluffy19

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2019, 07:42:29 PM »
I know it's hard to draw with the mouse but i don't have any other option.

Btw.

Hope you like it!  :D
Well nice art, but yeah i'm not rushing people to draw them fast so, I say 8/10.

Shirouluffy19

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2019, 07:45:02 PM »

Okay then you can draw physically and edit with digital things. Is that a deal? I never liked using Adobe Photoshop. So yeah. I know nothing about Adobe Illustrator, but yeah I guess you could create something on that.

doomreaper

• Rick > Raf
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2019, 10:21:12 PM »
heres my entrry

Shirouluffy19

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2019, 06:19:57 AM »
heres my entrry

okay 6/10 Are your hands are shaky?

Alphe

• View Profile
    • twitch
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2019, 06:55:38 AM »
Dude, do you even know what carpal tunnel is? It means I can’t use my affected hand or the situation will literally get worse and I can never use my right hand anymore. Surgery is soon, but I’ll be recovering long after May 31st or whatever the time you set me was. And, it’ll never be as steady as it used to be. There’s no way I can ever “calm my hands”.

dusky

• wutwut wut wut
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2019, 08:07:39 AM »
If you were going to be this pedantic about what kind of art you'd like to see you should've defined a clear set of rules for what can be entered and how it will be judged. It's not a small thing to ask for a piece of art - art takes time, effort, and passion. You're acting very entitled, which has discouraged myself and likely a number of others from wanting to participate. I suggest you take a step back and reflect on your behaviour before continuing.

Shirouluffy19

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2019, 09:25:03 AM »
Dude, do you even know what carpal tunnel is? It means I can’t use my affected hand or the situation will literally get worse and I can never use my right hand anymore. Surgery is soon, but I’ll be recovering long after May 31st or whatever the time you set me was. And, it’ll never be as steady as it used to be. There’s no way I can ever “calm my hands”.
I don't know nothing about, cause it's not popular over here. Well I was wrong about saying "calm your hands" and I told don't rush in drawing your character, did you wanted to participate so badly? I can give you 500k for that piece of art you drawn.

Shirouluffy19

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2019, 09:27:00 AM »
If you were going to be this pedantic about what kind of art you'd like to see you should've defined a clear set of rules for what can be entered and how it will be judged. It's not a small thing to ask for a piece of art - art takes time, effort, and passion. You're acting very entitled, which has discouraged myself and likely a number of others from wanting to participate. I suggest you take a step back and reflect on your behaviour before continuing.
I understand that, cause I never knew in what kind of way they can draw their characters like physically or digitally. I mostly saw digitally than physically. In Web designing profession, they taught us on how to use make them digitally than physically. So I'm deeply sorry about that.

Alphe

• View Profile
    • twitch
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2019, 09:46:19 AM »
I don't know nothing about, cause it's not popular over here. Well I was wrong about saying "calm your hands" and I told don't rush in drawing your character, did you wanted to participate so badly? I can give you 500k for that piece of art you drawn.
All good man. Carpal tunnel is possible anywhere, it's nerve damage to the hand near the wrist. It usually happens to people who use the computer a lot, so people who play games have a high risk of carpal tunnel.
500k sounds good, if you're okay with that. I'll gladly take that. Thank you, dude.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.