Author Topic: Factions, Morality, and extra Guides  (Read 227 times)

Kelothan2019

• View Profile
    • Email
Factions, Morality, and extra Guides
« on: May 17, 2019, 04:38:51 PM »
One of the things that disappointed me was that picking Mojo Jojo wouldn't make me a bad guy  :'( . I got this evil looking character, only to be told that I would be working as a double agent. Then I thought about if I had a choice in the matter, then I started thinking about factions...
FactionsI think the guide system could be expanded to a faction system. Each of the guides could be associated with a certain faction.
  • Dexter: Dexlabs. This one is self explanatory, as Dexter is the CEO of the company.
  • Ben: The Pumbers. This one is also self explanatory, as Grandpa Max was a Plumber and Ben, Gwen, and Kevin became honorary Plumbers in Alien Force.
  • Double D: The Urban Rangers. The Urban Rangers seem to be associated with Double D during the original game. Maybe Rolf cut a truce with the Edboys to save their skins?
  • Mojo Jojo: Monkey Army. Mojo Jojo has a lot of Monkey Minions. This could be his own personal faction, with some help from other villains.
  • Computress: Earth Survivors. A future exclusive faction. With most of the world gone, all the factions merge together to protect what's left.
Of course, those are preexisting guides. Here are some brand new factions with all new guides (these are just ideas, I don't expect all of them to show up.)
  • Mandark: Mandark Industries. The evil version of Dexlabs. Not more needs to be said.
  • Vilgax: Alien Invaders. THey may be aiding the Plumbers now, but once it's all over, they'll be pulling off their own Invasion.
  • Stickybeard: Candy Pirates. These guys are everywhere. They could be their own faction.
  • Numbah One: Kids Next Door. You could be an operative, under the codename of Numbah (Player tag).
  • Lieutenant Steel: SECT. A more neutral version of the Plumbers. They could have missions involving evil aliens.
There could be bonuses for joining factions, some minor, (discounts, different lines of dialogue) others major (exclusive equipment, extra money). Now for my next point...
Morality
A karma meter could help give the players some personalities. From Heroes, to Villains, to those in between, the player could have many opportunities to abuse minor npc's, save them, or just focus on the missions. And that's just one idea! This could even be integrated into the faction system...
Faction Morality
Here are my ideas for the faction morality axiom.
  • Good-Neutral-Evil
  • Dexlabs-Mandark Industries (no neutral faction)
  • KND-Urban Rangers-Candy Pirates
  • Plumbers-SECT-Alien Invader
I haven't thought of anything else yet, so I would appreciate it if you offered your suggestions to help my suggestions!

Xynshor

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Factions, Morality, and extra Guides
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 11:13:35 PM »
You definitely have thought through this!

This will make for a great story, but for the game, that can be a tough thing to implement!

Retron90

• "There's no mistakes, just Happy Accidents" Bob R.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2019, 11:29:29 PM »
This is all cool! I do like the idea of the Computress/DexLabs Future guide. Though, it has already been deconfirmed that extra guides would be added.

Morality systems are cool. Though I don't know if it was for FusionFall. I do think that Mojo Jojo should be expanded on. I mean maybe his motives or objectives could be changed to allow you to do some "bad" things. It would be nice to experience all sides of the story including an eviler one.

DominikWay

• Hi everyone, I'm from Brazil. Nice to meet you :)
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2019, 06:36:49 PM »
ultimate support

jaden

• A Normal Everyday Purple Dog
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2019, 07:14:36 AM »
Cool i support it!!!

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.