Author Topic: Vault Space  (Read 352 times)

lennyrowley

• IGN: Zeus Hazardache
    • View Profile
    • Email
Vault Space
« on: May 16, 2019, 12:14:06 AM »
Will we ever be getting an increase in vault space? With all of these events, special bosses, and vendor items, it's incredibly difficult to collect everything on top of other ultra rare items.

InfinitePossibilities

• It costed everything.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
Re: Vault Space
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2019, 12:17:50 AM »
Will we ever be getting an increase in vault space? With all of these events, special bosses, and vendor items, it's incredibly difficult to collect everything on top of other ultra rare items.

This has been addressed before by Devan. There will likely not be more bank space. However, you can always delete your guide armor and create alt characters to store your items.

I made a video on how to delete your guide armor and save up to ~150 pieces of bank space.
https://youtu.be/mSlgzd5nnAs

lennyrowley

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2019, 12:25:53 AM »

This has been addressed before by Devan. There will likely not be more bank space. However, you can always delete your guide armor and create alt characters to store your items.

I made a video on how to delete your guide armor and save up to ~150 pieces of bank space.
https://youtu.be/mSlgzd5nnAs

I've already deleted all of my guide items but with all of the ultra rare sets and event items I'm completely out of space. That's really disappointing to hear that we won't be getting more bank space.

cosmaline

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2019, 01:03:59 AM »
I think I remember reading that it's something hardbaked into the game's code that they can't change. Unfortunate, but them's the breaks. :( I'm sure there'll be way more room in Legacy, at least.

Shirouluffy19

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2019, 06:34:09 AM »
I'm fine with that much space. You can transfer event items to other account, if you know what I mean.

lennyrowley

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2019, 11:00:22 PM »
I'm fine with that much space. You can transfer event items to other account, if you know what I mean.

It's just annoying to have to transfer items between accounts when I would much rather have everything in one account to access whenever I want.

BronyPonyDude

• #JusticeForJeff IGN:Spencer fusionslayer
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2019, 03:55:09 AM »
They can't add more bank space, I believe it puts strain on the servers iirc.

Devan

•  
    Game Master

• Witty personal text
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2019, 05:26:34 AM »
Yes unfortunately, the game is hard-coded to basically have the amount that we have now. For the hardcore collectors that keep items simply because of their rarity, I have been watching and looking into what items that were previously only obtainable from events could be introduced to be obtainable and renewable through other means. This mostly applies to items that just sit in banks, like the Cherufe outfit for example.

The idea is to continually take a look at previously event items and see what "sticks" while exploring re-releases of items that didn't land the mark. In the very least, this could hopefully clear up a few slots that are otherwise filled up with event junk.

lennyrowley

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2019, 05:23:35 PM »
Yes unfortunately, the game is hard-coded to basically have the amount that we have now. For the hardcore collectors that keep items simply because of their rarity, I have been watching and looking into what items that were previously only obtainable from events could be introduced to be obtainable and renewable through other means. This mostly applies to items that just sit in banks, like the Cherufe outfit for example.

The idea is to continually take a look at previously event items and see what "sticks" while exploring re-releases of items that didn't land the mark. In the very least, this could hopefully clear up a few slots that are otherwise filled up with event junk.

I appreciate the explanation and hope you guys can find something that works.

Inigma4487

• You have persistence, Autobot. I hate persistence.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2019, 09:55:34 PM »
I think this might have been asked already, but if there's no way to increase space, what about at least stacking items? It works with gumballs, so its not totally out of the question. I know very little about coding, but I suspect this would still be a complicated solution.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.