Author Topic: Alphe's Scrapyard, Buying and Selling! Event Items, Cheap URs, S-Tiers  (Read 1061 times)

JetZflare25

• Unlike Sonic I don't chuckle. Wait, I did. Oh no.
    • View Profile
50 buddy slots sounds like a lot to me though, especially since I have none (Well one at the moment).

Alphe

• illegal coco set trafficker
    • View Profile
    • twitch
Gonna bump this, however some of the images aren't updated. Let me know what you'd like to purchase, and I'll check for it.

chris_somethin

• IGN: NewAGE 16
    • View Profile
    • Email
Gonna bump this, however some of the images aren't updated. Let me know what you'd like to purchase, and I'll check for it.
How much for the albendo jacket, Tom helm, signed ace jacket, white guitar, green grabble and purple powderpuff set?

Alphe

• View Profile
    • twitch
Not able to sell Albedo Jacket, nor the Grabble.
However, the rest of the items are available. Here are my prices:
TOM Helm: 40k
Signed Ace: 60k
Val Hallen's Might: 50k
Easter Dynamo (Full Set): 90k
Easter Dynamo (Individual Pieces): 25k each

Norudere

• IGN: Naara Rose
    • View Profile
    • Email
hey
wanna buy electron boots and the ice full sets ^^
also my IGN is Naara Rose and my time zone is CET (Central European Time)
UTC/GMT +1 hour   (copied it from google idk what that even mean lol )

Laflame702

• View Profile
    • Email
interested in buying antlers, fiskerton bobblehead, and one white guitar , im online rn IGN Ace BriskMezzo if not message me on here too

chris_somethin

• IGN: NewAGE 16
    • View Profile
    • Email
okay, I知 a little low on money so I値l just do the Tom helm, Van Halen and dynamo set. Not sure when I値l be on again so just respond when you are and I値l see if I can hop on

secondndsebring

• syko skelly & galactic ghost. Known as Bri/BriAnna
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook (if you're my buddy in game)
    • Email
I'd love to buy the Easter dynamo set and Van Hallen's Might :)

Alphe

• View Profile
    • twitch
My bad y'all, I've been away due to finals and such.

hey
wanna buy electron boots and the ice full sets ^^
also my IGN is Naara Rose and my time zone is CET (Central European Time)
UTC/GMT +1 hour   (copied it from google idk what that even mean lol )
Not selling the ice sets anymore, however the electron boots I will sell for 50k.

interested in buying antlers, fiskerton bobblehead, and one white guitar , im online rn IGN Ace BriskMezzo if not message me on here too
Not selling antlers, however:
Fiskerton Bobblehead: 70k,

okay, I知 a little low on money so I値l just do the Tom helm, Van Halen and dynamo set. Not sure when I値l be on again so just respond when you are and I値l see if I can hop on
Hit me up anytime, man. I'll hopefully be on for a bit longer than I have in the past few days.

BeauBauer

• Original FF Beta tester. Yep, I'm that old. UGH!!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hey Alphe. If you still have that white guitar, rabbit ears for the top of the head, and one of those black and white Joker hats I would like to purchase them from you if you don't mind. I'm usually not in the game until after 12 PM PST / 3 PM EST so any time after that if your available then maybe we can meet. If you don't mind me asking in advance, I was wondering how much you would like for all three of these items. Just want to make sure I have enough taros in advance. Thanks Alphe and ttys.

Alphe

• View Profile
    • twitch
Hey Alphe. If you still have that white guitar, rabbit ears for the top of the head, and one of those black and white Joker hats I would like to purchase them from you if you don't mind. I'm usually not in the game until after 12 PM PST / 3 PM EST so any time after that if your available then maybe we can meet. If you don't mind me asking in advance, I was wondering how much you would like for all three of these items. Just want to make sure I have enough taros in advance. Thanks Alphe and ttys.
I'm currently listing the Val Hallen's Might for 50k, the Rabbit Ears for 20k, and the Black+White Joker hat for 20k as well. There's no set price for the Joker hat, so we can talk about that price later. Let me know when you're on.

Awesome466

• d r i p
    • View Profile
    • Email
Central daylight time and Prince Hex. Bunny Ears and Tail!

BeauBauer

• View Profile
    • Email
Sounds good Alphe and thanks in advance. Would it be OK to meet with you at 2PM PST / 5PM EST today (Friday) in the game? If so then where would you like me to meet you?

Alphe

• View Profile
    • twitch
Central daylight time and Prince Hex. Bunny Ears and Tail!
Ears are for 20k, and the tail is also 20k. Let me know if this is okay and when you'd like to meet.

Sounds good Alphe and thanks in advance. Would it be OK to meet with you at 2PM PST / 5PM EST today (Friday) in the game? If so then where would you like me to meet you?
Sure, you can find me on the account Merlin Wolfiron for the Ears and the Hat. For the Guitar, I'll be on Gangreen Gang Ace. I'll be at Blackhead, we can trade the hat + ears first, and I'll hop on the other account. Let me know when you're on.

BeauBauer

• View Profile
    • Email
Sounds good buddy. At the store right now so give me about 40 minutes and I'll be on. :)

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.