Author Topic: Speculation on how far FFL is done  (Read 274 times)

PikachuKIP

• View Profile
    • Email
Speculation on how far FFL is done
« on: June 06, 2019, 06:59:15 PM »
Hello, i used to follow the development of FFL closely when the POTD was still running but stopped following the forums around the time that FFR came out. I recently got back in to FFR and this got me hyped again for FFL so i started watching Incoming Transmission by Przzyfied and i saw that we haven't had a update on the game for roughly 1.5 years because they went dark mode after the FreshTV cease and desist so i thought why don't we have a discussion on how far you think the game has gotten in 1.5 year. I know that most of the devs are still busy with the FFR Beta but i assume that they would have been working on FFL on the side. So with that said im going to give some point that i think they have done in the time that they have gone dark mode.(Disclaimer: These are optimistic predictions on how far the game is in development and not an accurate representation on how far FFL is.)

NPC and Nano's
So after the last update we got 119 Cartoon Network characters confirmed (see l0rd's post on fusionfall legacy discussion)
and there are 57 Nano's corfirmed. I'd like to think that most of the characters and Nano's that will be in the full game have atleast concept art made by Virt and maybe even have Models in the game

Area's
So as far as i know the only area's that were completely finished were Tech square (Future?) and Sector V(Past and Future). So how far would they have gotten in the last 1.5 years? Id like to think that they have the future suburbs done and maybe some past area's most likely the suburbs but it could also be area's in the wilds, downtown, the darklands or the area's past the darklands

Missions
So as far as we know Przzyfied was writing the past missions for the first few levels for example: Master of Dishaster and Blossom's Picnic Panic. I'd like to think that the first 10 levels world and guide missions are done and ready to put in the game.

Server
There is probably close to none progress on the server of FFL because the people that do the servers of FFL are currently still busy with FFR and will probably work on the FFL when FFR comes out of Beta

These are my thoughts on the development on FFL in these last 1.5 years. If i have gotten something wrong in the information please comment on the thread and i'll fix the thread also comment youre thoughts on the possible development on FFL.

Disclaimer: I'm Dutch so my english isnt that great but i tried my best

Retron90

• "There's no mistakes, just Happy Accidents" Bob R.
    • View Profile
Re: Speculation on how far FFL is done
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2019, 09:07:31 PM »
Here is what I think. I think I could agree with most of your predictions. Some, however, I have to disagree a bit. I do think they do have a heavy grasp on early content so I would say at least Levels 1 - 5 are, probably, for the most part, done. Nanos and characters do probably have at least some models in progress or art. Areas, there probably would be a lot of the early areas are done but areas in Downtown and Wilds should be at least in some development based on the POTDs. Missions, I would agree the few levels would have their main missions completed.

Fancystopperman

• The galaxy is ours to grasp. Let us reach!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Speculation on how far FFL is done
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2019, 06:03:49 PM »
I've been following the bits and pieces we get of Legacy's progress since they went silent. This has probably changed but right now building a network seems like the biggest thing keeping the tutorial and future from being released.  They have the future pretty fleshed out though.

I explain it better here

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.