Author Topic: Nintendo Direct: E3 2019 Discussion  (Read 177 times)

CurreyChicken828

• Popeye's is better than KFC!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Nintendo Direct: E3 2019 Discussion
« on: June 11, 2019, 01:24:57 PM »
Well, let's discuss this...

-Banjo's in Smash!!!! (as well as the Dragon Quest Protagonist)

-Animal Crossing: New Horizons was delayed to March 2020

-Zelda: Breath of the Wild Sequel in development

-Mario and Sonic at the Tokyo 2020 Olympics

-Luigi's Mansion 3 and Link's Awakening

-Resident Evil 5 and 6 is coming to Switch

-Spyro Reignited Trilogy coming to Switch

-The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt coming to Switch

-No More Heroes III

carsonpicak14

• "Change happens as time passes by."
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Nintendo Direct: E3 2019 Discussion
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2019, 03:46:27 PM »
Iím going to buy Luigiís mansion no matter what, also personally Iím fine with the delay for AC if it makes the game release in a better state thatís good.

Kyra_Xyrespace

•  
    Community Team

• Boomer is precious
    • View Profile
    • FFN Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2019, 09:52:11 PM »
While I didn't have any expectations on the new Smash DLC, I was sorta hoping they'd get Sora in it. Oh well. The choices were interesting. I liked the Hero set up, only because it reminds me of the Ninja Turtles in Injustice 2.

Link's Awakening looks like a fun buy. I may pick it up at launch.

Not at all surprised by Mario & Sonic's Olympic announcement; I was anticipating it. I may purchase it. I haven't played one of these in a while. I wonder if the Tokyo Olympics will use the game in their advertising.

Sad that Pokťmon Colosseum wasn't chosen as a port to the Switch, but oh well. That's just my hopeful wishes.

KingKRool

• Prince Zuko's left eye
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2019, 11:43:16 PM »
Banjo Kazooie is literally the only thing that matters

BladRavenEye

• Aspirational!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2019, 07:58:50 AM »
I am incredibly hype for Animal Crossing and I don't mind the delay, I was expecting it tbh.  ::)

Guestttwist17

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2019, 11:56:39 AM »
  • Banjo-Kazooie's appearance in Smash is easily the highlight of the entire direct. I'm not overstating this by saying that it goes beyond just adding in another character. Seeing a pair of video game characters owned by Microsoft, being on a Nintendo console (which they were, originally) AND a first-party Nintendo game just shows how powerful the business relationship is between the two companies.
  • I've never played any of the Animal Crossing games (except Pocket Camp), so I'm inclined to give New Horizons a try.
  • Seems the titular character will have more involvement in the TLoZ: BotW sequel.
  • Spyro: Reignited Trilogy was a game I desperately wanted to play last year. Now that it's finally on the Switch, there's no reason why I shouldn't have it, along with Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy.
  • I'm a bit bummed out that there wasn't any mention of the Metroid Prime: Trilogy coming to the Switch. Now that would have been the best part of it all.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 05:34:21 AM by Guestttwist17 »

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.