Author Topic: Can Fuse corrupt Aku?  (Read 166 times)

48knuckles

• "Who else wants some!!" -Samurai Jack
    • View Profile
    • Email
Can Fuse corrupt Aku?
« on: June 12, 2019, 10:20:27 PM »
One of Fuse's main abilities is to create Fusion versions of the characters within the Cartoon Network universe. My question is... Is Fuse able to create a Fusion version of Aku? Since Aku is a demon is he able to be copied? Samurai Jack said that Fuse's powers pale in comparison to Aku's, but can he make a fusion version of him? Correct me if I'm wrong, but Fuse requires some item from the person/creature he is making a Fusion version of (ie. Samurai Jack's Sandal). Aku has nothing besides his own body, so Fuse would have to get some of whatever Aku is made of (evil/darkness?) It also weakens Fuse to create a Fusion version of someone, so would Aku be too powerful for Fuse to make a Fusion version of him? He was able to make a Fusion Demongo who is a servant of Aku. Let me know what you think

sans

•  
    Community Team

• Don't shoot the messenger
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Can Fuse corrupt Aku?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2019, 10:24:50 PM »
Yes, actually, he can, though to what extent is arguable. There is actually an item that Fuse is able to use to create an Aku Fusion, the same item that leads to the Aku Nano being created; the tooth of Aku that Jack wore on a necklace, according to game lore. I personally think he could fully create a Fusion Aku, but I think his control of Aku would be less than ideal, similar to when he made fusions of imaginary friends.

48knuckles

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2019, 11:14:13 PM »
Are the Fusions more powerful than their counterparts? I believe I heard Samurai Jack saying something about the Fusion version of him was too strong for him. So does that mean that Fusion Aku would be more powerful than Aku?

wolfywolf12

• "Radda, Radda, Radda" Shnitzel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2019, 12:05:48 AM »
Are the Fusions more powerful than their counterparts? I believe I heard Samurai Jack saying something about the Fusion version of him was too strong for him. So does that mean that Fusion Aku would be more powerful than Aku?

I think they would be pretty evenly matched. My understanding is that Fusions are just as powerful as the regular heroes and villains. I think the only reason Jack couldn't defeat his Fusion doppelganger was because he had never fought himself before. Remember Jack is one of the "heavy hitters" so it would make sense he'd have trouble defeating the fusion of himself. Also an interesting note, Fusion Jack was the first Fusion, Fuse created. So it would make sense that he'd be a bit tougher than the rest.

48knuckles

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2019, 03:09:28 PM »

I think they would be pretty evenly matched. My understanding is that Fusions are just as powerful as the regular heroes and villains. I think the only reason Jack couldn't defeat his Fusion doppelganger was because he had never fought himself before. Remember Jack is one of the "heavy hitters" so it would make sense he'd have trouble defeating the fusion of himself. Also an interesting note, Fusion Jack was the first Fusion, Fuse created. So it would make sense that he'd be a bit tougher than the rest.

That's a good point, I read it weakens Fuse every time he makes a new Fusion. So the main difference would be that Fusion Aku is just made out of Fusion matter. So can Aku not be harmed by him, since he can only be hurt by holy/light weapons.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.