Author Topic: REACHING 100 BIG CHILL WINGS  (Read 1089 times)

JackTheRipper

• View Profile
    • Email
REACHING 100 BIG CHILL WINGS
« on: July 03, 2019, 03:48:56 PM »
It has been a few months coming, starting when I joined retro at the last day of the birthday bash event. I met many people and a couple of which, ( Wu Yifan, Sky Runner, and Clancy li ) started wearing big chill wings when they were 100 k in value. I decided I would raise them to OG game Jd wings level in rarity. Thus, I went around getting as many as I could while also trading and selling them to raise their value. Now that they're 800 k to 1 mill in value, I believe my goal has been achieved.

My mile stones were 10, 25, 50, 75, and 100 and honestly with each mile stone I didn't think I'd reach the next. To be completely honest my intention was to stop at 50 but my homies got me to continue on. Not sure if I'll try for more ( probably in the future haha ) but we've reached 100 wings today!

Thank you everyone for trading with me and you're welcome for the high value wings to those who have them haha

Goon Squad on top!

- Mike the God

PS. For those who may think its fake heres a gif of the bank ;)
https://gyazo.com/ecabef76906be996c0380806292baefc

ILLESTxMEXICAN

• Leader of Goon Squad
    • View Profile
Re: REACHING 100 BIG CHILL WINGS
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2019, 06:51:08 PM »
Goon Squad on top

🔥🔥🔥

batmaniac

• 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 "𝓜𝓸𝓬𝓱𝓲" 𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓻 Wu Yifan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2019, 02:17:01 PM »
🙏

bl00

• You have my word... that this will be the wildest.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2019, 10:12:53 PM »
gimmie one

Vil3d

• IGN: Crunchy Toast
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2019, 10:16:00 AM »
Can I have one?

Hisoka

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2019, 04:40:16 PM »
two of these wings are mine I regret trading them lol

InfinitePossibilities

• YouTuber, Universal Guide Editor
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2019, 08:38:18 PM »
Big Chill Wing monopoly  ;)

ILLESTxMEXICAN

• Leader of Goon Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2019, 01:35:34 AM »
Can I have one?
He didn't even give me one

InfinitePossibilities

• YouTuber, Universal Guide Editor
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2019, 09:43:28 PM »
Rest in peace  :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

No, for real. I'm somewhat mad at this as well, and I legit only own 2 Big Chill Wings.

Mega4500

• FusionFall Youtuber (mostly). IGN: Plants 10000
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2019, 09:30:09 AM »
laughs in November 2019

TheBigBoss999

• Yeah, I'd like a Cheese Nano.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2019, 11:08:32 AM »
Are these the same wings that drop from Mega Fusion Echo Echo? Because if that's the case (and I don't mean to undervalue your hard work, it's amazing) I think the value of these would decrease because I have 2 of these. I mean, their drop rate from the Fusion itself is one of the lowest, but if there's a concrete way of grinding these then won't its value slowly come down? Once again, I don't want to say your work is in vain because it's truly great and I wouldn't have the patience to grind a vault's worth of wings.

Side note: I defeated Fuse today! I'm happy. And it may be a common set, but The Forever King set is my favourite. It just looks cool and has very high stats. Also, can someone tell me how people pass time after finishing the game? I don't want to stop playing just yet, not for a long time.

Yujo_Jacy_Coyote

• IGN: Jace Jumpycoyote;happy to be playing again=D
    • View Profile
    • Imgur w/ Mission Collages
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2019, 11:51:55 AM »
Are these the same wings that drop from Mega Fusion Echo Echo? Because if that's the case (and I don't mean to undervalue your hard work, it's amazing) I think the value of these would decrease because I have 2 of these. I mean, their drop rate from the Fusion itself is one of the lowest, but if there's a concrete way of grinding these then won't its value slowly come down? Once again, I don't want to say your work is in vain because it's truly great and I wouldn't have the patience to grind a vault's worth of wings.

Side note: I defeated Fuse today! I'm happy. And it may be a common set, but The Forever King set is my favourite. It just looks cool and has very high stats. Also, can someone tell me how people pass time after finishing the game? I don't want to stop playing just yet, not for a long time.

The original post was made before the Ben 10 Update on July 22nd, in which the only way of obtaining the Big Chill Wings was through players that earned them from the Halloween 2018 Pumpkin Crates. They were originally non-tradable, and bank space was a pain at the time anyway. They couldn't have known Mega Fusion Echo Echo was on the way, resulting in this effort being all in vain.

Congrats on defeating Fuse by the way :). I guess people pass the time by participating in IZ races, farming for ultra rares/taros for trading, and replaying the game :P.

TheWickedWolf

• big trades, big bucks
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2019, 11:58:40 AM »
this man went harder than any of you could understand, rip mike the god

ILLESTxMEXICAN

• Leader of Goon Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2019, 12:11:29 PM »
this man went harder than any of you could understand, rip mike the god
Mike played his heart out to get roasted by a immature child

TheBigBoss999

• Yeah, I'd like a Cheese Nano.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2019, 06:04:02 AM »
Mike played his heart out to get roasted by a immature child
I'm sorry you think so, I'm just new to this game. I don't know much about this, only started playing in August so sorry if I accidentally said something rude.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.