Author Topic: I'd love to see more out of the Secret Saturdays  (Read 176 times)

Mischiefuse

• IGN: Ultra Torch
    • View Profile
I'd love to see more out of the Secret Saturdays
« on: July 10, 2019, 03:34:49 PM »
So growing up I was a huge fan of the show. Thought the characters were super well designed and I loved the concept of the show; finding cryptids and creatures of the unknown. My biggest hope for Legacy is that we see more out of the Saturdays through new locations and larger mission lines.

In the original, Zak and Fisk were at Mt. Blackhead (a good location for them), Zon and Drew were at the Ruins (meh), and I believe Doc/V.V.Argost were only in the Birthday Bash spot in Pokey Oaks. I'd love to see the team more spread out personally, with Drew and Zon moving to a more NPC based hub (possibly Pimpleback Mountains, Devil's Bluff, or even Haunted Ridge) and move Doc/Argost to the Darklands. I think the "helicarrier" or whatever its called would serve as a great spot for Doc to continue research and Argost would fit in perfectly with Demongo in Huntors Crest. I also feel that adding in Doyle, Komodo, and Munya would do wonders for expanding this show's lore and allow these characters to replace some of the nameless NPC's that give out missions.

Additionally, in regards to mission lines, I feel as if the Saturdays could be investigating different types of Fusion/Cryptid hybrids that have been appearing. This would fit with the theme of their show and the missions could have us travel to different locations while investigating. I'd also love to see this in a similar story line to the Totems, with different characters saying they've found a new lead and investigating it for the Saturdays. There could

darkfinalhazard

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: I'd love to see more out of the Secret Saturdays
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2019, 01:14:16 AM »
Well, Argost has already been confirmed, and will be somewhere in the Wilds filming a new season of "V. V. Argost's Weird World" with help from Muscle Man and High-Five Ghost.

Doyle, I feel like would probably be pretty late game, in one of the most dangerous locations there is, like Monkey Mountain or maybe Forsaken Valley.

Van Rook on the other hand, he doesn't do anything for free, so he's going to stay close to someone who can afford him. I could see him being at Morbucks Tower, working as Princess's private security.

I have this idea for Saturdays HQ as an area in the Wilds, featuring Doc, Komodo, and Goo from Foster's. Basically, Doc is trying to study Imaginary Friends from an occult perspective (because Dexter and Mandark's pure science approach was going nowhere), and he's asked Goo to volunteer as a research subject due to the massive amounts of Imaginary Energy she produces on a near constant basis.

Tannhaeuser

• “I don’t want to look—and yet I can’t look away!”
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: I'd love to see more out of the Secret Saturdays
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2019, 02:08:54 AM »
My memory of this is very vague, but I believe that Doc had a line at Birthday Bash about how Doyle Blackwell was heading out to the Darklands. I like to think that he and Komodo are stationed out near the Fireswamps/Firepits now. (I'd love to fight a Fusion Komodo even more than Fusion Doyle.)

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.