Author Topic: Leaving FusionFall  (Read 646 times)

Velvet

• Infamous- CTs love locking my posts
    • View Profile
Leaving FusionFall
« on: July 11, 2019, 09:40:37 AM »
This will be my last forum post, Thank you to all the friends i made along the way and im so thankful to have replayed this part of my childhood. I really wish i could stay here longer but with the current drama mostly started by (ILLEST MEXICAN) and with it messing with the unity of the community. I have simply lost the will to play and dont really wanna continue and be hated just because of his thoughts and his need to inflict them on other people. its also not fun being mobbed but multiple people known as the "Goon Squad"

:) Goodbye and i hope everyone continues to enjoy this game

- Yuki, Kpop, Red Velvet
(sorry got told to move this here)

Mixy

• iShootForFusionMatter
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Leaving FusionFall
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2019, 11:44:25 AM »
Who is that

GazpachoMacho64

• Looking good in the neighborhood
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2019, 02:39:27 PM »
Don't just quit. What's going on? His harassing you in game? That's against the rules... :-\

Askzven

• woah what's going on
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2019, 02:46:41 PM »
Yeah squads in communities most of the time throw a really gatekeeper/nasty vibe, but hey, I have friends irl that play Fusionfall and have absolutely no idea of how the community and forums act! back in the OG there were many squads, all of the same stuff, some scammers, some "we own the economy" people and many more of the same, FusionFall is an amazing game and its community will open up to much more diverse audience once Legacy comes out or Retro gets more spotlight and promotion.
I get your feeling but the game is still being shaped into something much bigger, squads come and go, they don't define the game, and you could lose a lot of hope in a community if you're surrounded by the wrong people, but it's not that awful! I might not change your mind about leaving, but I hope you get to enjoy the game once again
;D

admiralflashdodger

• Writer, Adventurer and Omnitrix Wielder
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2019, 02:53:36 PM »
I see where you're coming from, some people can be so toxic I half expect a bunch of Dexbots to turn up and construct an infected zone around them, and it's sad that people still behave this way after all these years. No reason to quit the game though, just ignore them and carry on. There are jerks like them pretty much everywhere unfortunately, online and in the real world. I'm not saying it's excusable or acceptable but it's unlikely to change unless some form of action is taken.

StevieB219

•  
    Community Manager

• If you read this you're a moose now
    • View Profile

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.