Author Topic: Mac Support  (Read 245 times)

steelersrg8

• Can't wait for FusionFall to be released
    • MSN Messenger - billypitera@comcast.net
    • AOL Instant Messenger - steel
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - steel
    • View Profile
Mac Support
« on: July 11, 2019, 08:36:49 AM »
how do you install FusionFall on mac? I tried but I am having issues with the installer. How do you install it if you can if you can not are there any plans to add mac support? If someone could get back to me it would be much appreciated

Mischiefuse

• IGN: Ultra Torch
    • View Profile
Re: Mac Support
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2019, 09:49:56 AM »
I believe they said they are going to start looking into Mac support, but as of now, you can't play on a Mac. I have one and downloaded Parallels, which uses Windows, to play

Askzven

• woah what's going on
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2019, 01:22:39 PM »
I believe they said they are going to start looking into Mac support, but as of now, you can't play on a Mac. I have one and downloaded Parallels, which uses Windows, to play
Yeah basically this, in my opinion I wouldn't wait until Mac support comes out, download a Windows virtual machine and get playing, you'll be able to continue when the game comes out on Mac by logging into you account there :P

steelersrg8

• Can't wait for FusionFall to be released
    • MSN Messenger - billypitera@comcast.net
    • AOL Instant Messenger - steel
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - steel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2019, 01:35:48 PM »
Yeah basically this, in my opinion I wouldn't wait until Mac support comes out, download a Windows virtual machine and get playing, you'll be able to continue when the game comes out on Mac by logging into you account there :P
any recommendations on what to use as a windows simulator preferably free and user friendly?

Askzven

• woah what's going on
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2019, 03:06:06 PM »
any recommendations on what to use as a windows simulator preferably free and user friendly?
Now I don't own a Mac computer, but what almost everyone uses would be "Oracle VM VirtualBox", it's user friendly, you can watch a tutorial video but it's really simple, you just need to use it with a Windows ISO, which is simple enough to download

Numbuh1Nerd

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2019, 08:41:57 PM »
Sorry, Mac can't run FusionFall, but I think Bloo can *ba dum tss*  ;D

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.