Author Topic: What's the drop rate for solomon hat compared to when it first released?  (Read 320 times)

ILLESTxMEXICAN

• Leader of Goon Squad
    • View Profile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSZJ3nqcn0k&feature=youtu.be

As you can see from the video that "Miny The Legendary" made. He collected 50 gold crates and (Don't want to spoil it)
but it's still extremely rare to get. Harder than a normal ultra rare so i'm wondering how much did it they raise the drop rate? 

justinbeebs18

• Leader of Goon Gang
    • View Profile
    • Email
Ah yes, I, the star in this video is also wondering how much the rate was increased by, I know prior to the rate increase, the drop rate was supposedly 1/3000 or .0003%. One thing I've noticed from this grind is that there are no longer two types of gold crates that are dropped. Before, there was a gold crate that'd sell for roughly 150 taros, and a crate that'd sell for 0 (you could check by trading someone and clicking on the crate). The crate that would sell for 0 taros is the gold crate that'd have a chance for the Solomon hat, unfortunately, this gold crate dropped much less frequently than the standard gold crate, 6 times lower than the standard gold crate. I'd assume that this means the Solomon has a 6x as likely chance to drop than before, which is still rather low, but a notable increase.

Anyways, this grind took me about 8 hours.

ILLESTxMEXICAN

• Leader of Goon Squad
    • View Profile
Ah yes, I, the star in this video is also wondering how much the rate was increased by, I know prior to the rate increase, the drop rate was supposedly 1/3000 or .0003%. One thing I've noticed from this grind is that there are no longer two types of gold crates that are dropped. Before, there was a gold crate that'd sell for roughly 150 taros, and a crate that'd sell for 0 (you could check by trading someone and clicking on the crate). The crate that would sell for 0 taros is the gold crate that'd have a chance for the Solomon hat, unfortunately, this gold crate dropped much less frequently than the standard gold crate, 6 times lower than the standard gold crate. I'd assume that this means the Solomon has a 6x as likely chance to drop than before, which is still rather low, but a notable increase.

Anyways, this grind took me about 8 hours.

8 hours to grind the solomon hat. You're a champ! Impressive

nejc

• View Profile
    • Email
<<do not spam/advertise in unrelated threads>>
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 04:34:03 PM by MoriBee »

nejc

• View Profile
    • Email
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 04:34:09 PM by MoriBee »

ILLESTxMEXICAN

• Leader of Goon Squad
    • View Profile
??
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 04:34:16 PM by MoriBee »

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.