Author Topic: Birthday Bash NPCs  (Read 1040 times)

mavstation

• IGN: Son Ceaser
    • View Profile
    • Email
Birthday Bash NPCs
« on: July 25, 2019, 10:39:20 PM »
So i have a list of the birthday bash character bolded are currently not going to show up cross threw have either been confirmed or have appeared at least once

Candy Wife
Doc Saturday
Drew Saturday
Fred Fredburger?
Johnny Bravo
Fiskerton
Zon
Alan
Alien X
Albedo
Chowder
Chupacabra
Echo Echos
Flapjack
Jeff
Major Glory
Megawhatt
Puckerberry Overlords
Schnitzel
Ship
TOM
V.V. Argost
Zak Saturday

This will be updated with each update
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 09:46:57 AM by mavstation »

InfinitePossibilities

• YouTuber, Universal Item Guide Editor
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
Re: Birthday Bash NPCs
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2019, 11:32:25 PM »
So i have a list of the birthday bash character bolded are currently not going to show up cross threw have either been confirmed or have appeared at least once

Candy Wife
Doc Saturday
Drew Saturday
Fred Fredburger?
Johnny Bravo
Fiskerton
Zon
Alan
Alien X
Albedo
Chowder
Chupacabra
Echo Echos
Flapjack
Jeff
Major Glory
Megawhatt
Puckerberry Overlords
Schnitzel
Ship
TOM
V.V. Argost
Zak Saturday

I really hope we get a content update for Generator Rex, Adventure Time, and Secret Saturdays. I really enjoyed the Ben 10 update. It's definitely up there in my favorite updates...outside of the economy crash.

If you saw the Ink Tank dude's video, he was talking about how the original cancelled expansion for TOM was that he crash landed somewhere. Perhaps, they're going to do something similar for him as well.

Remember how you got the Providence set while killing those rats in the sewers? I really hpoe they fix that as well. It wasn't the most fun way to obtain the gear. Perhaps, they can do something much more interesting than that by doing something like what they did for Mega Fusion Echo Echo where you have to collect access codes.

Ruth

• ℱancy Unicode doesn't make you special.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2019, 03:16:12 AM »
You should also cross out Chowder, Schnitzel, and the Puckerberry Overlords since they appeared during the Knishmas Event but aren't in the game anymore (similar to Johnny Bravo).

dragonmasterdrago

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2019, 04:47:16 AM »

Candy Wife
Doc Saturday
Drew Saturday
Fred Fredburger?
Johnny Bravo
Fiskerton
Zon
Alan
Alien X
Albedo
Chowder
Chupacabra
Echo Echos
Flapjack
Jeff
Major Glory
Megawhatt
Puckerberry Overlords
Schnitzel
Ship
TOM
V.V. Argost
Zak Saturday

I really hope we get a content update for Generator Rex, Adventure Time, and Secret Saturdays. I really enjoyed the Ben 10 update. It's definitely up there in my favorite updates...outside of the economy crash.

If you saw the Ink Tank dude's video, he was talking about how the original cancelled expansion for TOM was that he crash landed somewhere. Perhaps, they're going to do something similar for him as well.

Remember how you got the Providence set while killing those rats in the sewers? I really hpoe they fix that as well. It wasn't the most fun way to obtain the gear. Perhaps, they can do something much more interesting than that by doing something like what they did for Mega Fusion Echo Echo where you have to collect access codes.

pretty sure zak saturday was teased on twitter. and i think the ship hinted at crashing in one of ampfibians missons is toms.

Zor2000

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2019, 02:53:53 PM »

Candy Wife
Doc Saturday
Drew Saturday
Fred Fredburger?
Johnny Bravo
Fiskerton
Zon
Alan
Alien X
Albedo
Chowder
Chupacabra
Echo Echos
Flapjack
Jeff
Major Glory
Megawhatt
Puckerberry Overlords
Schnitzel
Ship
TOM
V.V. Argost
Zak Saturday

When did they deconfirm Jeff and Alien X?

Retron90

• -Installing Windows Update- IGN: Retron The FusionSlayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2019, 03:16:04 PM »

Candy Wife
Doc Saturday
Drew Saturday
Fred Fredburger?
Johnny Bravo
Fiskerton
Zon
Alan
Alien X
Albedo
Chowder
Chupacabra
Echo Echos
Flapjack
Jeff
Major Glory
Megawhatt
Puckerberry Overlords
Schnitzel
Ship
TOM
V.V. Argost
Zak Saturday

A while back. There was a whole thing about it called #JusticeForJeff. Honestly, the reasons they decided to not put them in are understandable. They model qualities are beyond poor and it doesn't seem they can really expand the story in a way that can really build onto the world.

Wuzmart

• Do you sleep? You will.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2019, 05:07:26 PM »

Candy Wife
Doc Saturday
Drew Saturday
Fred Fredburger?
Johnny Bravo
Fiskerton
Zon
Alan
Alien X
Albedo
Chowder
Chupacabra
Echo Echos
Flapjack
Jeff
Major Glory
Megawhatt
Puckerberry Overlords
Schnitzel
Ship
TOM
V.V. Argost
Zak Saturday

A while back. There was a whole thing about it called #JusticeForJeff. Honestly, the reasons they decided to not put them in are understandable. They model qualities are beyond poor and it doesn't seem they can really expand the story in a way that can really build onto the world.

I tend to disagree with you on that one. Form my point of view, Alien X can provide at least one good storyline if his weakness (standing still) is used as plot point... Well, not personaly. The way I see it is that he has some barriers put around him and various members of plumbers standing around protecting him as getting Alien X's DNA sample by Fuse could be disasterous. Well, player has to stop monsters from getting DNA, of course.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2019, 05:14:57 PM by Wuzmart »

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2019, 11:06:18 PM »

Candy Wife
Doc Saturday
Drew Saturday
Fred Fredburger?
Johnny Bravo
Fiskerton
Zon
Alan
Alien X
Albedo
Chowder
Chupacabra
Echo Echos
Flapjack
Jeff
Major Glory
Megawhatt
Puckerberry Overlords
Schnitzel
Ship
TOM
V.V. Argost
Zak Saturday

I tend to disagree with you on that one. Form my point of view, Alien X can provide at least one good storyline if his weakness (standing still) is used as plot point... Well, not personaly. The way I see it is that he has some barriers put around him and various members of plumbers standing around protecting him as getting Alien X's DNA sample by Fuse could be disasterous. Well, player has to stop monsters from getting DNA, of course.

Isn't producing a Fusion very costly in creation and uses up Fuse's energy? I would imagine creating a Fusion Alien X would take TREMENDOUS amounts of resources and energy for him to make. All you need is him, and it's game over.

CaptainPizza

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2019, 12:45:21 AM »

I think it's very likely that Toonami, Generator Rex, Johnny Test, Secret Sturdays, Sym-Bionic and Adventure Time get content updates. Putting the BB and post-BB characters inserted in the original plot would be tremendous.

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2019, 05:54:29 AM »

I think it's very likely that Toonami, Generator Rex, Johnny Test, Secret Sturdays, Sym-Bionic and Adventure Time get content updates. Putting the BB and post-BB characters inserted in the original plot would be tremendous.

With their ability for themselves to insert brand new, made from scratch models such as Spidermonkey in the game now. I think almost nothing is the limit. The new models such as Ampfibian look very clean. If they were to reinsert these characters back into the game, it would be really if they could insert a brand new one that looks much more clean with an updated voice dialogue.

Shirouluffy19

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2019, 07:56:06 AM »
omg someone posted a post on my bday

Well you see I liked how the characters are made and having such quality like Amphibian, Spidermonkey and Echo Echos.(Not really a fan of Ben 10). I want to see more of them also adventure time, secret saturdays updates.

Askzven

• woah what's going on
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2019, 05:56:59 PM »
I hope they put chowder back in the Cul de sac, as of right now I feel it needs a couple of NPCs

admiralflashdodger

• I fought Fuse and all I got was a gumball.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2019, 06:07:05 PM »

Candy Wife
Doc Saturday
Drew Saturday
Fred Fredburger?
Johnny Bravo
Fiskerton
Zon
Alan
Alien X
Albedo
Chowder
Chupacabra
Echo Echos
Flapjack
Jeff
Major Glory
Megawhatt
Puckerberry Overlords
Schnitzel
Ship
TOM
V.V. Argost
Zak Saturday

Isn't producing a Fusion very costly in creation and uses up Fuse's energy? I would imagine creating a Fusion Alien X would take TREMENDOUS amounts of resources and energy for him to make. All you need is him, and it's game over.
Bizarre that this conversation would come up around now as I planned out a story about this exact concept earlier, in which Fusion Gwen tried to steal the keys to the Ultimatrix from Gwen and Kevin to unlock Alien X and take the DNA sample needed to make a Fusion.

CaptainPizza

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2019, 11:24:44 PM »

Candy Wife
Doc Saturday
Drew Saturday
Fred Fredburger?
Johnny Bravo
Fiskerton
Zon
Alan
Alien X
Albedo
Chowder
Chupacabra
Echo Echos
Flapjack
Jeff
Major Glory
Megawhatt
Puckerberry Overlords
Schnitzel
Ship
TOM
V.V. Argost
Zak Saturday

If we include the other characters that appeared after BB, we get: TOM, C.L.Y.D.E.s, Major Glory, Johnny Bravo, Dracula, Fred Fredburguer, Jeff, Paradox, Azmuth, Ship, Alan, Albedo, Echo Echo, Alien X, Chowder, Schnitzel, Kimchi, Sour Ron and Puckerberry Overlords, Johnny Test, Dukey, Flapjack, Candy Wife, Rex, Bobo Haha, Agent Six, Lance, Ilana, Octus, Finn, Jake, Princess Bubblegum, Ice King, Gunter, Reaper, Zak, Doc, Drew, Fiskerton, Zon, Chupacabra and V.V. Argost. Bolded ones have appeared at least once, but are not present in the present day and crossthrew have appeared and are present.

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2019, 03:32:24 AM »

Candy Wife
Doc Saturday
Drew Saturday
Fred Fredburger?
Johnny Bravo
Fiskerton
Zon
Alan
Alien X
Albedo
Chowder
Chupacabra
Echo Echos
Flapjack
Jeff
Major Glory
Megawhatt
Puckerberry Overlords
Schnitzel
Ship
TOM
V.V. Argost
Zak Saturday

If we include the other characters that appeared after BB, we get: TOM, C.L.Y.D.E.s, Major Glory, Johnny Bravo, Dracula, Fred Fredburguer, Jeff, Paradox, Azmuth, Ship, Alan, Albedo, Echo Echo, Alien X, Chowder, Schnitzel, Kimchi, Sour Ron and Puckerberry Overlords, Johnny Test, Dukey, Flapjack, Candy Wife, Rex, Bobo Haha, Agent Six, Lance, Ilana, Octus, Finn, Jake, Princess Bubblegum, Ice King, Gunter, Reaper, Zak, Doc, Drew, Fiskerton, Zon, Chupacabra and V.V. Argost. Bolded ones have appeared at least once, but are not present in the present day and crossthrew have appeared and are present.

Retro's Future for 2020 will be just as promising as it was for 2018 and 2019. We're already so close to leveling up to level 36 without the need for grinding and racing with inclusion of the Ben 10 update. It's very likely we'll finally be able to solve those grinding/racing walls by next year.

I'm hoping TOM will appear in the next update or next content update.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.