Author Topic: Birthday Bash NPCs  (Read 1295 times)

InvaderXYZ

• *rolls in on my sick heelies drinking a slushie*
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Birthday Bash NPCs
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2019, 09:06:42 PM »
All of this is making me really excited for the next updates to Fusionfall Retro.

I hope they put chowder back in the Cul de sac, as of right now I feel it needs a couple of NPCs

I agree, the Cul de Sac seems a little bit... empty at the moment. Although it seems like there's an established storyline they're working on and it doesn't seem likely Chowder will show up any time soon. Personally, I don't mind, although I would love if Chowder came back at some point in the future-- whether its in the Cul de Sac or not.

InfinitePossibilities

• YouTuber, Universal Guide Editor
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2019, 08:46:46 AM »
Before the Ben 10 update, I thought adding a brand new area was very unlikely. In other words, I thought adding in Chowder's mouth again would be very unlikely. After this update, I'm starting to think it's much more in the realms of likely to very likely that they can add in the mouth. It would be nice to see the Puckerberry Overlords back into the game.

someonewhocares

• Noods for Fusionfall pls.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2019, 12:52:44 PM »
Before the Ben 10 update, I thought adding a brand new area was very unlikely. In other words, I thought adding in Chowder's mouth again would be very unlikely. After this update, I'm starting to think it's much more in the realms of likely to very likely that they can add in the mouth. It would be nice to see the Puckerberry Overlords back into the game.

Chowder's Mouth was originally meant to be Bubbie's Mouth. I think that's more likely since the devs are trying to recreate the lost expansions. They'll probably put a warp portal in Candy Cove so the player can go inside of her. I imagine they'll make a storyline where the player has to defeat a Fusion inside of her in order to cure her tummyache.

Zor2000

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2019, 03:51:38 AM »
No idea where Chowder is gonna end up, I mean they were talking about putting him in delightful developments as a cake baker, but idk how well that gels with the current story of retro? And the whole inner story quest is probably going to be returned to Bubbie so?

And just to point out as reference to earlier comments I think they could make the Jeff model good enough for retro, and could fit into the story, either having him in Endville and fruitlessly trying to earn his father's love by making his time during the war more comfortable or in Pimpleback Mountains with Gwen, helping deal with the Spider Toads. Alien X tho at this point seems kinda pointless?

InfinitePossibilities

• YouTuber, Universal Guide Editor
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2019, 04:38:16 AM »
No idea where Chowder is gonna end up, I mean they were talking about putting him in delightful developments as a cake baker, but idk how well that gels with the current story of retro? And the whole inner story quest is probably going to be returned to Bubbie so?

And just to point out as reference to earlier comments I think they could make the Jeff model good enough for retro, and could fit into the story, either having him in Endville and fruitlessly trying to earn his father's love by making his time during the war more comfortable or in Pimpleback Mountains with Gwen, helping deal with the Spider Toads. Alien X tho at this point seems kinda pointless?

Not a bad idea. We can definitely make use of combating the spiders at Haunted Ridge.

We have the
Pack Arachnid at Camp Kidney
Rabid Arachnid at Mt. Blackhead
Alpha Arachnid at Haunted Ridge

We honestly need more content for Haunted Ridge, so I'm down for Jeff to be placed there.

mavstation

• IGN: Son Ceaser
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2019, 01:15:28 AM »
forgot to mention i updated the list

mavstation

• IGN: Son Ceaser
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2019, 07:01:54 PM »
GAMERS THIS HAS BEEN UPDATED ONCE MORE I didn't forget until now what do you mean

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.