Author Topic: More FM from Monsters?  (Read 109 times)

0ddman

• there is a 100% chance I'll say something stupid..
    • View Profile
    • Email
More FM from Monsters?
« on: July 29, 2019, 08:15:50 AM »
Does anyone else think Monsters should give out much more Fusion Matter? And I don't mean like not with a Scavenge Nano, I mean More FM in general. I'm currently level 20 and enemies still give out like double-digit FM  (like around a measly 30-45). Like it's almost no reason fight monster unless your doing a mission or framing for drop.

I hope in the next Update they up the FM you get from monsters cause I feel like it would kill the grind for levels a little more, especially from certain infamous levels (Looking at you lvl 29)

ILLESTxMEXICAN

• Leader of Goon Squad
    • View Profile
Re: More FM from Monsters?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2019, 08:18:47 AM »
True but I doubt they want you to finish the game faster

0ddman

• there is a 100% chance I'll say something stupid..
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2019, 08:25:36 AM »
It's less finishing the game faster and more going thru the game smoothly so you don't have to grind as long or as much

ILLESTxMEXICAN

• Leader of Goon Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2019, 08:30:42 AM »
It's less finishing the game faster and more going thru the game smoothly so you don't have to grind as long or as much
I totally agree with you, beat way leveling up fast is getting a high level friend and grinding fusion flis. With a gumball they give 208 fm each kill

SuperSaiyanSaint

• IGN: Erik Superangel
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2019, 08:31:38 AM »
Racing is a good source of FM. Candy Cove is a really easy one to get the hang of. You don't even have to use boosts, potions, or gumballs to get 5 stars if you know how to do it properly.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.