Author Topic: FusionFall Universe Twitter Thread  (Read 4002 times)

InfinitePossibilities

• YouTuber, Universal Item Guide Editor
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
FusionFall Universe Twitter Thread
« on: July 29, 2019, 08:55:36 AM »
Check out their Twitter:
https://twitter.com/FuFa_Universe

Latest Tweets:

« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 07:31:41 AM by InfinitePossibilities »

Sylve

• I'm not much I'm just Sylve
    • View Profile
Re: Vehicle Thread
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2019, 10:07:31 AM »
Or we can croc pot vehicles so we can use vehicles we think look cool with high speeds.

Nari

• Meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2019, 01:00:01 PM »
Or we can croc pot vehicles so we can use vehicles we think look cool with high speeds.

Vehicles can't be croc potted at all. There's no way we could. but the latest Tweet could mean upgrade a vehicle's speed or extend the expiration.

Retron90

• -Installing Windows Update- IGN: Retron The FusionSlayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2019, 01:03:46 PM »
This is a great compilation and will definitely bring up the discussion with everything in one place. For the vehicle speeds, I think each vehicle could have an option to buy a more basic speed version or one with a bigger speed available in the shop. Maybe a lower level for the base one and the base one being 750 Class while the faster versions would have a higher level with a varying Speed Class?

InfinitePossibilities

• YouTuber, Universal Item Guide Editor
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2019, 02:08:28 PM »
This is a great compilation and will definitely bring up the discussion with everything in one place. For the vehicle speeds, I think each vehicle could have an option to buy a more basic speed version or one with a bigger speed available in the shop. Maybe a lower level for the base one and the base one being 750 Class while the faster versions would have a higher level with a varying Speed Class?

Yeah, looking forward to this next update. I hope we can actually increase the speed of our vehicles. Instead of almost everyone riding Police Cars because they are the fastest, it would be nice to wear the vehicles that we actually like to ride on. It totally reminds me of croc potting. Did you know that croc potting wasn't always around during the subcription era of FusionFall?

Foxfiend

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2019, 02:09:42 PM »
I doubt it will be a too complicated thing since vehicles are just for rental.
There possibly simply just going to be a vendor somewhere that sells upgraded versions of slower vehicles that will have the max available speed. The price and level requirement are probably going to be based on their speed.
So there still going be a vehicles progression the same way, so as you level you are going to get new kinds of vehicles. Simply once you probably reach that peek point you can get a max speed version for every vehicle.

Sylve

• I'm not much I'm just Sylve
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2019, 04:03:25 PM »

Vehicles can't be croc potted at all. There's no way we could. but the latest Tweet could mean upgrade a vehicle's speed or extend the expiration.
I know we can't I was saying in the update we might be able to croc pot vehicles.

Nari

• Meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2019, 04:43:14 PM »

I know we can't I was saying in the update we might be able to croc pot vehicles.
I don't think it'll be croc pot, I think it's an upgrade boost or extending the rental time.

admiralflashdodger

• I fought Fuse and all I got was a gumball.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2019, 05:15:38 PM »

I don't think it'll be croc pot, I think it's an upgrade boost or extending the rental time.

I think there was something similar to that in the original game, or at least you could rent some vehicles for longer than a week.

Askzven

• woah what's going on
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2019, 05:59:06 PM »
Pencil Backpack!!

Also new vehicles that's pretty epic

Foxfiend

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2019, 06:42:52 PM »
I really REALLY don't think they implement a completely new feature like upgrades when they can do the same thing just by selling improved versions of the vehicles.
Also how would upgrades even make sense for something that you don't even own forever?

We are going to be able to purchase faster versions of vehicles that will have max speed. We will be able to have any vehicle we like for the looks with the highest speed. Icon is there to show that it is a improved version of the vehicle.
This was something Fusionfall always needed, there were always all kinds of cool looking vehicles but you were forced to choose between a few if you wanted the best speed.

There is nothing to overthink here, I think this whole thing is blatantly obvious.

Ruth

• ℱancy Unicode doesn't make you special.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2019, 08:13:22 PM »
That's the Artist Beret and Pencil Backpack! It looks like we're probably getting our first competition.
A few days ago, I noticed a user named BubblesArtContest under "Users active in past 15 minutes:" on the forum's main screen. I think that it is highly likely that we are getting our first art contest soon.

It looks like we might be getting the sibling of the Mission Cap!
If we do, hopefully it will be untradable. We need more untradable non-guide items in the game. Right now, the only non-guide items that are still untradable are the Mission Cap and the regular Clockwork Set.

Retron90

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2019, 08:19:02 PM »
That's the Artist Beret and Pencil Backpack! It looks like we're probably getting our first competition.
A few days ago, I noticed a user named BubblesArtContest under "Users active in past 15 minutes:" on the forum's main screen. I think that it is highly likely that we are getting our first art contest soon.

It looks like we might be getting the sibling of the Mission Cap!
If we do, hopefully it will be untradable. We need more untradable non-guide items in the game. Right now, the only non-guide items that are still untradable are the Mission Cap and the regular Clockwork Set.
Nice catch! That would be cool if we do get an art contest!

Bubbles' Art Club

•  
    FusionFall Character

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2019, 12:44:22 AM »
A few days ago, I noticed a user named BubblesArtContest under "Users active in past 15 minutes:" on the forum's main screen.

Retron90

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2019, 12:52:48 AM »
A few days ago, I noticed a user named BubblesArtContest under "Users active in past 15 minutes:" on the forum's main screen.

Haha. Well, it seems we're getting a Retro Art Contest soon. Especially since of the previous evidence of the art items in the new Twitter Sneak-Peeks and that the literal image for the file states:

Retro/News

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.