Author Topic: FusionFall Universe Twitter Thread  (Read 5199 times)

GrizzilyCowboy64

• I follow Atua. Side Note: Meat on the Bone
    • View Profile
Re: NEW TEASER: Teaser Thread & Art Contest Confirmed?!
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2019, 07:33:45 AM »
I'm pretty sure it's just an account that's for holding art contests and announcing winners and such. Knowing the devs, the prizes will most likely apply to both games.

InfinitePossibilities

• YouTuber, Universal Item Guide Editor
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2019, 10:15:03 AM »
Speaking of prizes, I wonder how the winners are going to receive the items? Are the devs going to drop the items into your bank/inventory? I would imagine these items are going to be untradable, so a CT or GM trading it to you would probably not be possible.

Foxfiend

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2019, 11:12:30 AM »
Speaking of prizes, I wonder how the winners are going to receive the items? Are the devs going to drop the items into your bank/inventory? I would imagine these items are going to be untradable, so a CT or GM trading it to you would probably not be possible.
If codes were still a thing I would say they just give special unique one time use codes to the winners but that can't be it since codes won't be a thing.
Perhaps the game masters have some fancy abilities and can send emails to absolutely anyone, so the winners will simply get it through a player email.

I am more curious how many winners are there gonna be. Perhaps there is even going to be a consolation prize for everyone who participated. I mean I know we have some insanely talented artists in the community, if there are going to be only a few winners then there won't be much of a competition.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 11:16:38 AM by Foxfiend »

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2019, 02:05:40 PM »
If codes were still a thing I would say they just give special unique one time use codes to the winners but that can't be it since codes won't be a thing.
Perhaps the game masters have some fancy abilities and can send emails to absolutely anyone, so the winners will simply get it through a player email.

I am more curious how many winners are there gonna be. Perhaps there is even going to be a consolation prize for everyone who participated. I mean I know we have some insanely talented artists in the community, if there are going to be only a few winners then there won't be much of a competition.
Yeah, it's unlikely it's going to be a code item. Additionally, to add on, if the winner(s) wanted to, they could give it to a friend.

Maybe it can be done through e-mail. I know for a fact that the Game Masters can warp to anyone in the game. There was a time where I was at Fuse's Lair and a GM warped to me out of the blue. He even spawned a Fusion Spawn in front of me. lol

I'm not sure about the consoloation prize. If there were to be a consolation prize, it should be given out in taros.
I know for a fact I can't draw, but I know basic photo editing. I'm going to try my best to make the best photo edit I can possibly make.

Also, new teaser from their Twitter account!

It looks like we're not going to upgrade our vehicles, but we purchase vehicles that are faster.

DaltonSpin

• IGN: Dalton Spin
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2019, 02:40:27 PM »
Finally, not only more vendors but area specific variety as well. I've been wanting this for awhile.  ;D

Hoping to see the Blacklight Jet Bike somewhere. I love the neon/blacklight aesthetic.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 03:01:54 PM by DaltonSpin »

Askzven

• woah what's going on
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2019, 04:14:01 PM »

Yeah, it's unlikely it's going to be a code item. Additionally, to add on, if the winner(s) wanted to, they could give it to a friend.

Maybe it can be done through e-mail. I know for a fact that the Game Masters can warp to anyone in the game. There was a time where I was at Fuse's Lair and a GM warped to me out of the blue. He even spawned a Fusion Spawn in front of me. lol

I'm not sure about the consoloation prize. If there were to be a consolation prize, it should be given out in taros.
I know for a fact I can't draw, but I know basic photo editing. I'm going to try my best to make the best photo edit I can possibly make.

Also, new teaser from their Twitter account!

It looks like we're not going to upgrade our vehicles, but we purchase vehicles that are faster.
I was just thinking that since vehicles are low level now there should be a vendor at peech creek commons! I'm holding my breath they release this today (hopefully), but imma cop the plank hoverboard

kinda out of place but I really want chowder to be back in peech creek, or another NPC inside the cul-de-sac so it feels "more full"
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 04:17:39 PM by Askzven »

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2019, 09:10:36 PM »
Man, I bet we're going to have like nearly the entire FusionFall Wiki Vehicle list for this upcoming update and more as well.
There's dozens and dozens of vehicles coming out.

The main problem for us is that most of us are broke. D:

Sylve

• I'm not much I'm just Sylve
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2019, 09:50:39 PM »
Man, I bet we're going to have like nearly the entire FusionFall Wiki Vehicle list for this upcoming update and more as well.

Well it should be easy if you're at the level of Mega Fusion Echo Echo. The small ones wandering around give out 100 taros each which is more than any other farmable enemies I think and they're pretty common. Plus killing Mega Fusion Echo Echo itself gives you a lot of money and the items it drops tend to sell for 300 if I remember correct.

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2019, 11:43:29 AM »

Well it should be easy if you're at the level of Mega Fusion Echo Echo. The small ones wandering around give out 100 taros each which is more than any other farmable enemies I think and they're pretty common. Plus killing Mega Fusion Echo Echo itself gives you a lot of money and the items it drops tend to sell for 300 if I remember correct.
You make a good point. The Ben 10 Update has made the Fusionflies at Huntor's Crest somewhat obsolete. Grinding taros are a lot faster now thanks to the Fusion Echo Echos.

Regarding the Numbuh Five Hat that was teased earlier, not much has been disuccsed within this thread. Do you think it's going to be an item that's going to be dropped? If so, it might be dropped somewhere at The Suburbs, maybe at Genius Grove, because there was a mission from Dee Dee where Numbuh Five lost her hat. Maybe it can be purchased at the Mysterious Vendor.

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2019, 09:33:06 PM »

https://twitter.com/fufa_universe/status/1158548407004356609?s=21

No longer a teaser!

When the update is here, I'll rename the thread back to its original name: Vehicle Thread

Edit:
Renamed this to Vehicle and Code Item Thread. Added one minute tutorials on them.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 03:30:22 AM by InfinitePossibilities »

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
Re: 🚗 ALL VEHICLES & CODE ITEMS 😎
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2019, 11:46:38 PM »
It looks like the art contest is here!

I'll go rename the thread again.

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
Re: 👩‍🎨ART CONTEST,🚙 VEHICLES, CODE ITEMS😎: Teaser Thread
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2019, 10:48:30 PM »
This is on the 3rd page.

Here's another Twitter post.

https://twitter.com/FuFa_Universe/status/1162416458564902912

This thread is having an identity crisis. I think I should just rename it to FusionFall Universe Twitter thread.

BronyPonyDude

• Jeff Gang Leader IGN:Spencer Fusionslayer
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2019, 12:41:44 AM »
This is on the 3rd page.

This thread is having an identity crisis. I think I should just rename it to FusionFall Universe Twitter thread.

RIP Flapjack...

Poppleworks

• IGN: Mister Poppleworks
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2019, 12:49:26 AM »
This is on the 3rd page.

RIP Flapjack...
Nahhhh we’re just getting him in a new way!

Foxfiend

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2019, 02:01:02 PM »
Nahhhh we’re just getting him in a new way!
I would say we're getting him in a NEW LOCATION is probably the most likely case here to be specific.

But chances are the story might also going to be different too.

So I recall something from SUPER LONG AGO like so long ago I don't even remember when it was but I recall some manner of talks about that Bubbie was going to be an infected zone originally. Does anyone know if this is true or am I just having some false memory implanted by aliens?
Because if it is true I wonder if the devs will actually try to make that.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.