Author Topic: FusionFall Universe Twitter Thread  (Read 3999 times)

critical_unknown

• Fixed with a wave of the dev's magic jazz hands
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: 👩‍🎨ART CONTEST,🚙 VEHICLES, CODE ITEMS😎: Teaser Thread
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2019, 04:58:27 PM »
Nahhhh we’re just getting him in a new way!
I would say we're getting him in a NEW LOCATION is probably the most likely case here to be specific.

But chances are the story might also going to be different too.

So I recall something from SUPER LONG AGO like so long ago I don't even remember when it was but I recall some manner of talks about that Bubbie was going to be an infected zone originally. Does anyone know if this is true or am I just having some false memory implanted by aliens?
Because if it is true I wonder if the devs will actually try to make that.

I believed Devan said this on one of the OST uploads on his channel, the Toxic Race one I believe, that there was something along the lines that Bubbie may have been planned for an IZ, but I wouldn't really take that as fact because it was a comment on a YouTube video.

Retron90

• -Installing Windows Update- IGN: Retron The FusionSlayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2019, 05:25:32 PM »
Nahhhh we’re just getting him in a new way!
I would say we're getting him in a NEW LOCATION is probably the most likely case here to be specific.

But chances are the story might also going to be different too.

So I recall something from SUPER LONG AGO like so long ago I don't even remember when it was but I recall some manner of talks about that Bubbie was going to be an infected zone originally. Does anyone know if this is true or am I just having some false memory implanted by aliens?
Because if it is true I wonder if the devs will actually try to make that.

I believed Devan said this on one of the OST uploads on his channel, the Toxic Race one I believe, that there was something along the lines that Bubbie may have been planned for an IZ, but I wouldn't really take that as fact because it was a comment on a YouTube video.
There was a planned Bubbie IZ and a Waybig IZ. It's not exactly known what they would be that related to the characters. However, I think the Bubbie IZ was possibly the insides of Bubbie since apparently parts of the Bubbie IZ were used for the insides of Chowder.

These IZ were planned for some update I believe that never came out for the OG FusionFall.

Foxfiend

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2019, 06:13:51 PM »
There was a planned Bubbie IZ and a Waybig IZ. It's not exactly known what they would be that related to the characters. However, I think the Bubbie IZ was possibly the insides of Bubbie since apparently parts of the Bubbie IZ were used for the insides of Chowder.

These IZ were planned for some update I believe that never came out for the OG FusionFall.
The stuff from the Choweder's mouth I could see very easily be made into a Bubbie IZ. So the whole thing made sense in my head but I just wanted to confirm that there was such a thing planned for OG.

I was bringing it up because it seems like something they should be able to make. Like they have the stuff for it to make it. Also would be easy to place it anywhere since it's a "indoors" iz, they just need to put Bubbie in the water somewhere and you would just warp inside.

InfinitePossibilities

• YouTuber, Universal Item Guide Editor
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
Re: FusionFall Universe Twitter Thread
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2019, 12:37:37 AM »
I find it odd if Bubbie would be an IZ. Would this imply she's dead or has a really fatal disease going on inside of her? Either way, I think ONE of the reasons why Flapjack is going to be moved and his missions deleted are because it didn't work out very well. You had to constantly go back from Leakey Lake to Townsville Park and Candy Cove. That's not a lot fun. There's a lot of traveling involved.

If the Flapjack missions are going to be removed, what's going to happen to the economic value of the Stormalong Anchor? Will it be similar to the value of an event item?

NesMettaur

• Narancia's Perfect Math Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2019, 01:05:24 AM »
Nah, Bubbie has a strong immune system (kind of like Cheese.) Her being an IZ just means she's under quarantine until she gets her "lil' old flu, it's nothin' I can't handle" out of the way.
The real danger is Bubbie sneezing a Fusion Bubbie out, I don't think the heroes would ever be able to cross to the Darklands if something like that were swimming around...

Think of it like Megas. Megas isn't really destroyed or anything, it's not even broken and in need of repairs! It just, uh, can't move.

Sir_Sandwitch

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2019, 01:45:42 AM »
I would like a source for The Bubbie IZ.

LandMaster2952

• IGN is Venture Man
    • View Profile
    • Email

Ruth

• ℱancy Unicode doesn't make you special.
    • View Profile
Re: Identity Crisis Thread
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2019, 07:15:07 PM »
New tweet!

https://twitter.com/FuFa_Universe/status/1163559632817672192

Looks like we're getting a Green Clockwork Set. It's a bit early but could it possibly be a code item to celebrate the one-year anniversary of the Past?

By the way, I hope that the stability issues with the new vehicles will soon be fixed. I can't stand the crashes that they come with.

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2019, 03:57:40 AM »
I'll repost my thoughts from the Recolor Thread:

Outside of this, as of right now, the game is down for a small update.

Predictions:
- Vehicle Patch update - sooooo many people were complaining about the crashes
- Introduction of green Clockwork and those glasses
- Removal of Flapjack from the game and possible relocation

Poppleworks

• IGN: Mister Poppleworks
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2019, 04:25:19 AM »

Predictions:
Just as I read this, the patch came out! Looks like you were completely right, although Green Clockwork might be hidden somewhere now.

Ruth

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 21, 2019, 04:27:21 AM »

Predictions:
Looks like a new developer's blog is out confirming some of these speculations.

I didn't realize that there was an update today and this developer's blog was posted a few minutes ago in the middle of the night.

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #56 on: August 21, 2019, 07:58:35 AM »
This is an okay minor update. I'm really liking the Mandroid outfit at Forsaken Valley. I want to go recolor that.

I'm glad I got most of the predictations right. The only one I got wrong would be the green Clockwork set. I'm kinda bummed about that because green is my favorite color. If it was already here, I would have croc potted it to max stats. This is understandable. I predict it's going to come out on the 1 year anniversary of the Past which is September 27.

Keflafan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: August 21, 2019, 05:15:42 PM »
i spotted devan in game wearing the clockwork set so it might already be in the game.

Ruth

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 21, 2019, 05:27:15 PM »
i spotted devan in game wearing the clockwork set so it might already be in the game.

Just because a developer is wearing an item doesn't mean that it's in the game. A while ago he was spotted wearing an unreleased set.

However, if this set is already in the game, then it might be a hidden code item. Has anyone tried redeeming any potential codes yet to see if they work? I would check the signs outside of Goat's Junkyard since that was where the screenshot on the Twitter post was taken.

Edit - Looks like he confirmed that it is unreleased and will come out next month.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 05:49:48 PM by Ruth »

Keflafan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #59 on: August 21, 2019, 05:46:46 PM »

Just because a developer is wearing an item doesn't mean that it's in the game. A while ago he was spotted wearing an unreleased set.

However, if this set is already in the game, then it might be a hidden code item. Has anyone tried redeeming any potential codes yet to see if they work? I would check the signs outside of Goat's Junkyard since that was where the screenshot on the Twitter post was taken.

after i posted this  devan came online  and i told him  in game where i can find it, and it turns out its he told me its not out yet. so i guess its not an code item.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.