Author Topic: FusionFall Universe Twitter Thread  (Read 5198 times)

NesMettaur

• Poppi Power!
    • View Profile
Re: FusionFall Universe Twitter Thread
« Reply #75 on: September 13, 2019, 02:11:51 PM »
Aw... I bet good money on Hex.
Unless he already had a bio? It's been so long, I can't remember.
Yeah, looks like he had one according to the wiki gallery.
Doesn't seem like Mandy did though so I'm guessing she'll be soon.

Askzven

• woah what's going on
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 13, 2019, 02:48:00 PM »
Yes, Larry was originally there. Perhaps, Blossom will have a brand new mission relating to a suspicious new robot at the top of the tree. We'll finally have a mission where you have a reason to go to the top outside of exploration purposes.

YouTube video here:
https://youtu.be/xgG0qTV5oE4

....Nnnnnno, i'm 99% sure he will not be there, back when this video came out the devs said they don't consider actually putting Larry up the tree, he was put there just for the purpose of the old Legacy demo video, I believe there are better places for him to be

Colonel_Rex

• Without a doubt the worst pirate. IGN: General Rex
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 13, 2019, 04:51:52 PM »
Alright well the Blossom and Bubbles bio tweets kinda tossed up my theory there. Maybe they are just remaking bios for every character? Unless something Time-Squady is connected with Blossom and Bubbles. If the next bio tweet that isn't related to anything Time-Squad, like Buck, Larry or even Otto then it's probably new bios for every character.

Poppleworks

• IGN: Mister Poppleworks
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #78 on: September 13, 2019, 05:10:45 PM »
Yeah I mean this was a good theory but Blossom definitely took me out of it. Although, it was mentioned that the Buttercup storyline was altered.

Retron90

• -Installing Windows Update- IGN: Retron The FusionSlayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 13, 2019, 07:12:43 PM »
Yeah I mean this was a good theory but Blossom definitely took me out of it. Although, it was mentioned that the Buttercup storyline was altered.
You know, we usually get updates when they're done, however as the Twitter usually posts near updates or patches and the 15th approaching, I think the possibility of the update releasing with the contest results is getting more and more likely. Maybe having Belladonna's tweet on the 14th and then a Time Squad bio or just a message hinting at an update later that day along with the contest results on the 15th?

InfinitePossibilities

• YouTuber, Universal Item Guide Editor
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #80 on: September 15, 2019, 08:40:50 PM »
These are two good primary sources on what Time Squad does:

Time Squad's job is to go back in time and make sure that important historical figures such as Albert Einstein are supposed to be doing what they're well known for and not off doing silly things such as being a cars salesmen.

Perhaps, when this Time Squad update arrives, the biographies that we see here are going to be altered. The Buttercup storyline has been altered. Belladona is not supposed to be Belladonna; she's supposed to be Buttercup. It's up to the Time Squad to make her realize that she's not supposed to be a rock star but supposed to be a super hero.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 08:48:58 PM by InfinitePossibilities »

Sonic94

• unintentionally upsetting ppl in 10 seconds flat
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #81 on: September 15, 2019, 11:57:48 PM »
I have a feeling Belladonna's not going to make it easy for the Time Squad though.

NesMettaur

• Poppi Power!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 16, 2019, 03:42:46 PM »
Rounding out the Powerpuff Girls today's bio is of Buttercup. Nothing new to see here.

https://twitter.com/FuFa_Universe/status/1173667053430919173

Yep, definitely just a normal Buttercup bio.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 03:46:13 PM by NesMettaur »

Poppleworks

• IGN: Mister Poppleworks
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #83 on: September 16, 2019, 04:14:05 PM »
UMM...???

Yujo_Jacy_Coyote

• IGN: Jace Jumpycoyote;happy to be playing again=D
    • View Profile
    • Imgur w/ Mission Collages
    • Email
« Reply #84 on: September 16, 2019, 04:27:21 PM »
Definitely some time travel shenanigans at play here ;D .

I wonder if Stickybeard is now Puffybeard or some nonsense ^^' . I'd imagine Peanut Buttercup is a far more successful candy pirate anyway against the likes of the KND since 2x4 technology doesn't hold up against a Chemical X based teen titan. She wouldn't even need a crew, she'd be able to raid entire stores and factories just by her lonesome.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 04:36:09 PM by Yujo_Jacy_Coyote »

admiralflashdodger

• Writer, Adventurer and Omnitrix Wielder
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #85 on: September 16, 2019, 04:41:31 PM »
So does this mean we're going to be helping the time squad fix the timeline?

Nari

• Spoopy Becca
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 16, 2019, 04:46:33 PM »

I'm guessing so.

Yujo_Jacy_Coyote

• IGN: Jace Jumpycoyote;happy to be playing again=D
    • View Profile
    • Imgur w/ Mission Collages
    • Email
« Reply #87 on: September 16, 2019, 04:48:46 PM »

Yeah, that's most likely the case. I wonder if this means that the current Buttercup will be temporarily unavailable, how would this work ??? ? I'm guessing it's an event where Buttercup will be back to normal afterward, but I don't know.
Maybe a Future zone update instead.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 04:53:31 PM by Yujo_Jacy_Coyote »

InfinitePossibilities

• YouTuber, Universal Item Guide Editor
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #88 on: September 17, 2019, 01:02:51 PM »
My prediction seems largely right. The role of Time Squad is to go back in time to make sure that historical figures are supposed to do what they're supposed to be doing. I originally stated that the Time Squad is going to convince Belladonna that's she supposed to be a rockstar but actually a superhero; however, even I'm surprised that she's a Peanut Buttercup pirate.

I see no mention of a Peanut Buttercup pirate in the Legacy logs, so this is interesting.

https://youtu.be/hBZY36LiXiA

It's the shortenered version of a 1.5 hour livestream I did but 2.5x shorter. I made it for the people who are not willing to stick around for that long. I went through the "Potential Time Squad Update?" thread, so your comments will be seen in the video.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 02:30:57 PM by InfinitePossibilities »

bigseikoslayer

• Cannonbolt costume just to hide how fat I am
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #89 on: September 17, 2019, 01:19:22 PM »
My prediction seems largely right. The role of Time Squad is to go back in time to make sure that historical figures are supposed to do what they're supposed to be doing. I originally stated that the Time Squad is going to convince Belladonna that's she supposed to be a rockstar but actually a superhero; however, even I'm surprised that she's a Peanut Buttercup pirate.

I see no mention of a Peanut Buttercup pirate in the Legacy logs, so this is interesting.

I'm currently uploading a video for the Potential Time Squad update. It's the shortenered version of a 1.5 hour livestream I did but 4x shorter. I made it for the people who are not willing to stick around for that long. Once it's uploaded, I'll go edit my post and place the link here. I went through the "Potential Time Squad Update?" thread, so your comments will be seen in the video.

I like the idea of Fuse learning about the Time Squad and trying to eliminate them in order to secure his victory, something along the lines of "they're here because something will go wrong for my enemy, so let us do our best to keep that way shall we..."

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.