Author Topic: FusionFall Retro Beta v2.10 Patch Notes Discussion  (Read 1581 times)

Retron90

• -Installing Windows Update- IGN: Retron The FusionSlayer
    • View Profile
Re: FusionFall Retro Beta v2.10 Patch Notes Discussion
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2019, 10:54:53 PM »
So I wanted to buy the clockwork hoverboard, which is never supposed to run out, but the time limit is apparently 7 days, even though the in-game description still says that it is guaranteed to never wear out? Has this vehicle now become just like the other temporary ones? I'd like to know before I end up wasting 50,000 taros.
I believe it's been said that no permanent vehicles will be added to Retro or Legacy. Even if it says that in the description doesn't mean its true. It's probably just a fragment of the items original purpose, however now it is a non-permanent vehicle. However, if you don't want to pay 50,000 Taros for a faster version of the vehicle, you can buy the cheaper version it just won't be as fast.

Allen

• IGN- Spikey Mikey
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2019, 02:21:11 PM »
I'm honestly speechless. You guys keep making some crazy updates in my worst of times.
Have been feeling terribly depressed since last month, so I decided to open up the forums only to see 2 new updates... Bro, you guys seriously keep me from falling into a bad place.

Keep it up Devs and co, I wish you guys all the best and I pray y'all receive as much love and dedication you give to us and the game. Thank you, thank you, thank you for continuing to remind me of my innocent and happy childhood days. God bless y'all.

Badboxartmegaman

• IGN: BadBox Art MegaMan
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2019, 11:37:07 PM »
one thing a friend of mine asked me about is if there was a vehicle based on the Rust Bucket from Ben 10. while not a thing atm, maybe consider it for either Retro or Legacy?

Finn_Hornhoover

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2019, 02:27:57 PM »
Will the Mysterious Vendors, or the items that they gave out ever return?

Loving the new content by the way, great work :)

FabrixFinn

• nothing here
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2019, 07:55:05 PM »
« Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 01:30:02 PM by FabrixFinn »

Finn_Hornhoover

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2019, 01:58:37 AM »
Been a while, but any answers for this?

Devan

•  
    Game Master

• Witty personal text
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2019, 04:55:40 AM »

The mysterious vendor probably won't return, but you can likely expect most of the items to come back at some point.

Yujo_Jacy_Coyote

• IGN: Jace Jumpycoyote;happy to be playing again=D
    • View Profile
    • Imgur w/ Mission Collages
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2019, 09:22:42 PM »
So, what changes were made to the "Buttercup is missing" plotline? Since I already finished it, I'm very curious!

Just casually linking this thread here since I recently compiled just about every change in the "Buttercup is Missing" plotline within, 5th post down ;) :
https://www.forums.fusionfalluniverse.com/index.php?topic=22791.0
« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 09:29:37 PM by Yujo_Jacy_Coyote »

Finn_Hornhoover

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2019, 06:56:38 AM »

The mysterious vendor probably won't return, but you can likely expect most of the items to come back at some point.
Thanks!

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.