Author Topic: Quality of Life suggestions (submit your own!)  (Read 4562 times)

Ruth

• ℱancy Unicode doesn't make you special.
    • View Profile
Re: Quality of Life suggestions (submit your own!)
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2019, 05:21:52 PM »
I also have a few more suggestions in addition to the first two I posted here:
  • Tech Square should also have a Boosts and Potions Vendor since there is none in sight. If there are any other locations besides Genius Grove and Tech Square that has every vendor except for a Boosts and Potions Vendor, they should have one added as well.
  • This might be difficult to implement but I think that Monkey Skyway Agents should not charge the player if they do not reach their destinations. Sometimes my game crashes and I lose my Taros anyways.
  • This has been bothering me since the new update but I would like the Toon Shading option to be reverted to how it was originally. I used to always play the game with Toon Shading disabled but now I can't anymore since it doesn't give those 3D style graphics like it used to. If the developers really want to preserve FusionFall's art style, they should at least add an option that does what the Toon Shading option used to do when disabled.

InfinitePossibilities

• YouTuber, Universal Guide Editor
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2019, 11:14:52 PM »
  • Tech Square should also have a Boosts and Potions Vendor since there is none in sight. If there are any other locations besides Genius Grove and Tech Square that has every vendor except for a Boosts and Potions Vendor, they should have one added as well.
  • This might be difficult to implement but I think that Monkey Skyway Agents should not charge the player if they do not reach their destinations. Sometimes my game crashes and I lose my Taros anyways.
  • This has been bothering me since the new update but I would like the Toon Shading option to be reverted to how it was originally. I used to always play the game with Toon Shading disabled but now I can't anymore since it doesn't give those 3D style graphics like it used to. If the developers really want to preserve FusionFall's art style, they should at least add an option that does what the Toon Shading option used to do when disabled.

I agree with the boosts and potions vendor being placed at Tech Square. It boggles my mind that it's not there when we're at the innovation heart of the FusionFall universe. I think adding the Dexbot or Mandroid to do the selling would be nice.

Another quality of life suggestion would have to be locating a SCAMPER at Townsville Mall. If we want to make that place more of a social hub such as Mt. Blackhead and Forsaken Valley, adding a SCAMPER there is paramount. The place has a lively atmosphere with many vendors, especially the guide vendors. It's a great place to hang out for the intermediate leveled players.

Another quality of life suggestion would probably be speeding up how fast some Monkey Skyway Agents travel around, especially from Forsaken Valley to The Precipice and vice-versa. It's a long ride.

Another suggestion would be to have a barber! I want to change my hairstyles. I don't mind paying 50,000 taros per haircuit. Devan has a video about it from many years ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrDfN_Zj_8U

Retron90

• -Installing Windows Update- IGN: Retron The FusionSlayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2019, 11:18:29 PM »

I agree with the boosts and potions vendor being placed at Tech Square. It boggles my mind that it's not there when we're at the innovation heart of the FusionFall universe. I think adding the Dexbot or Mandroid to do the selling would be nice.

Another quality of life suggestion would have to be locating a SCAMPER at Townsville Mall. If we want to make that place more of a social hub such as Mt. Blackhead and Forsaken Valley, adding a SCAMPER there is paramount. The place has a lively atmosphere with many vendors, especially the guide vendors. It's a great place to hang out for the intermediate leveled players.

Another quality of life suggestion would probably be speeding up how fast some Monkey Skyway Agents travel around, especially from Forsaken Valley to The Precipice and vice-versa. It's a long ride.

Another suggestion would be to have a barber! I want to change my hairstyles. I don't mind paying 50,000 taros per haircuit. Devan has a video about it from many years ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrDfN_Zj_8U
1. That video wasn't a removed feature but a lot of editing and video magic.

2. I believe Devan has said they've looked into it but currently it isn't possible in Retro. The message is in a thread somewhere.

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2019, 12:31:44 AM »
Yes, I know that the video is video editedwith magic; he states it in the video description.

JamAutomatic

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2019, 01:45:28 AM »
Please add a nano station + power shopkeeper in Fuse’s Lair! Going to Green Maw to change nanos while being ambushed by monsters is a hassle. It may be handy if you wanna change them for the fight with Fuse and his minions.

Mega4500

• FusionFall Youtuber (mostly). IGN: Plants 10000
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2019, 07:57:31 AM »
Bumping to get more suggestions.

DoontheWiseFool

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2019, 01:43:12 PM »
This'll probably only be possible in Legacy but I hope they can sort out missions by updating the journal to show you who have missions for you and where they are. It does feels like you're super stuck sometimes on certain levels.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 01:59:36 AM by DoontheWiseFool »

Foxfiend

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2019, 05:53:42 PM »
I am not even sure if this one would even be possible but I think the croc pot should loose the level based luck factor. It is honestly just annoying, the whole success chance based on the level difference between the two items is completely not necessary. Oh you earned a cool armor from event or race? That's fine you just have to travel the entire world and collect material for a long series of crocing. The game has a ton of fancy equipment that is level 4 or even lower and you can't use them without going through one heck of a chore. Plus the higher level you are the worse it gets. Croc Pot should either always succeed or you should just always have the same good chance regardless of level.

The other thing I got is can we make the Equipment Shops more useful? All the Equipment sold in shops both armor and weapons are common and have the worst stats possible. Like let's be real here, the only time you ever buy anything from a shop is to use it as a croc material either for it's looks or to just increase the level of an equipment higher. The equipment sold are quite frankly useless as equipment. Basically just add some stuff into the shops that actually have good stats! Like obviously keep the common stuff in there, they good but only for style. Also some expensive useful equipment would also give more general usage for taros. Like quite frankly potions and boosts are so cheap they barely count as expenses and vehicles last long enough that it's not an expense you have to make often. Having some nice equipments that you can sink your taros in would be quite great. Especially if you add some special PREMIUM equipment that is specially unique to an area and not obtainable in any other way.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 06:05:29 PM by Foxfiend »

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2019, 07:27:34 PM »
I am not even sure if this one would even be possible but I think the croc pot should loose the level based luck factor. It is honestly just annoying, the whole success chance based on the level difference between the two items is completely not necessary. Oh you earned a cool armor from event or race? That's fine you just have to travel the entire world and collect material for a long series of crocing. The game has a ton of fancy equipment that is level 4 or even lower and you can't use them without going through one heck of a chore. Plus the higher level you are the worse it gets. Croc Pot should either always succeed or you should just always have the same good chance regardless of level.

The other thing I got is can we make the Equipment Shops more useful? All the Equipment sold in shops both armor and weapons are common and have the worst stats possible. Like let's be real here, the only time you ever buy anything from a shop is to use it as a croc material either for it's looks or to just increase the level of an equipment higher. The equipment sold are quite frankly useless as equipment. Basically just add some stuff into the shops that actually have good stats! Like obviously keep the common stuff in there, they good but only for style. Also some expensive useful equipment would also give more general usage for taros. Like quite frankly potions and boosts are so cheap they barely count as expenses and vehicles last long enough that it's not an expense you have to make often. Having some nice equipments that you can sink your taros in would be quite great. Especially if you add some special PREMIUM equipment that is specially unique to an area and not obtainable in any other way.

100% keep preaching.

As a person who has invested millions of taros into croc potting all of my gear into max stats, the croc pot system needs a SERIOUS facelift. I would rather pay a flat fee of 1,000 taros per level increase than travel around the entire world collecting common clothing from vendors.

If I want to get a level 1 shirt to level 36, I want to pay the flat fee of 35,000 taros to immediately get the item to that level. That's 105,000 taros for shirt, pants, and shoes. It's incredibly inconvenient to travel around the world.

I also agree with the equipment shops being much more useful. I really like what they did with the vehicle vendors where there are many of them selling exclusive gear.

Now, here's a radical proposal:
If they want to place an official price guide to the economy, they could legit just sell all of the grindable ultra rares and rares to the vendors. Furthermore, they could do a flat price of 1,000 to 2,000 taros per level increase. For example, a level 36 ultra rare shattergun would cost 72,000 taros whereas a level 36 rare would cost 36,000 taros. You can still grind the monsters for items, but you can also purchase it from the vendors.

facelessvoid

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2019, 01:15:26 AM »
more mission trackers

BeauBauer

• Original FF Beta tester. Yep, I'm that old. UGH!!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2019, 09:44:00 PM »
I always thought having to take Monkey Skyways to get to the Pimpleback Mountains took to long. Maybe adding a Scamper in the Pimpleback Mountains area near Gwen would be nice to have. It could take you to Mount Blackhead faster. Just an idea.

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2019, 10:25:23 PM »
I always thought having to take Monkey Skyways to get to the Pimpleback Mountains took to long. Maybe adding a Scamper in the Pimpleback Mountains area near Gwen would be nice to have. It could take you to Mount Blackhead faster. Just an idea.

A SCAMPER from Forsaken Valley to The Precipice would be nice. The travel from Forsaken Valley to the Precipice takes too long. It's not at Fuse's Lair because it would be too dangerous (or they could place the SCAMPER at the floating islands in-between Fuse's Lair and the Precipice.)

Rodita

• " What a beautiful day for science! "
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2019, 12:36:27 AM »
I just want Johnny Bravo back ;-;

Eleshock921

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2019, 02:40:29 AM »
Make more monkey skyway /scamper locations link to each other, having all these stops in between is annoying, I can't get to genius grove or endsville without going through the cul de sac first and it drives me nuts. Same with pimpleback and the areas around there. I also didn't know haunted ridge was even an area with a person in it until I looked at a quest list.

Eleshock921

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2019, 02:42:29 AM »
Adding the ability to toggle automatic weapon boost use would be supremely helpful

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.