Author Topic: Infinite Possibilities of Danger 🌹🌱  (Read 1384 times)

Dexdee

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Infinite Possibilities of Danger 🌹🌱
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2019, 03:22:20 PM »
this poem shows what u live inside of u when u play this game and there have same quality work up there especially   
(A rose is beautiful
It expresses promise, new beginnings, and hope refutable
Its thorns represent defense, physicality, loss, and thoughtlessness
This rose is on fire, but why?" Jack says with flawlessness)
this part seen brilant connecting each before cames line great work brian.

Dexdee

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2019, 03:36:09 PM »
this poem shows what u live inside of u when u play this game and there have same quality work up there especially   
(A rose is beautiful
this part seen brilant connecting each before cames line great work.

InfinitePossibilities

• YouTuber, Universal Item Guide Editor
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2019, 02:31:08 AM »
(A rose is beautiful
this part seen brilant connecting each before cames line great work.

Thanks, Read. :)

Rhyme scheme/pattern is AABB
In other words, think of
Bat
Cat
Mouse
House

kleptoPrincess

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2019, 10:15:47 AM »
A great read, really well thought out and impressive how it was written. It's obvious a lot of thought and care went into this and I especially love the way you have it arranged into that image also.

Good luck and hope to read more of your work if there are more contests and you enter :D

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2019, 03:37:02 PM »
A great read, really well thought out and impressive how it was written. It's obvious a lot of thought and care went into this and I especially love the way you have it arranged into that image also.

Good luck and hope to read more of your work if there are more contests and you enter :D

Thanks! I hope there's going to be more contests in the future. I had a lot of fun making mine for this one. It would be nice if there was a video or music contest. I'd participate in both of them.

Nari

• Spoopy Becca
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2019, 04:01:38 PM »

Thanks! I hope there's going to be more contests in the future. I had a lot of fun making mine for this one. It would be nice if there was a video or music contest. I'd participate in both of them.

I would love to see your video if you do win! Mainly just to see the speed up progress, you know? Kind of like speed drawings as the youtubers do before.

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2019, 10:36:19 AM »

I would love to see your video if you do win! Mainly just to see the speed up progress, you know? Kind of like speed drawings as the youtubers do before.

If I win, you'll get to see the full 10.5+ hours of the writing process.

Nari

• Spoopy Becca
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2019, 02:36:35 PM »

If I win, you'll get to see the full 10.5+ hours of the writing process.

Ooh, If you do win writing part or both, I can't wait to see the video! If you can't win, it's okay. There'll be next time!

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2019, 02:38:04 AM »
We'll see what happens. I'm in anticipation for this contest like everyone else on who's going to win. Each day I look forward to the announcements of the winners.

batmaniac

• 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 "𝓜𝓸𝓬𝓱𝓲" 𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓻 Wu Yifan
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2019, 02:06:23 PM »
I can write, but not like this.
Also dig the fact that you incorporated the word "infinite" and your in-game gang to indicate your penmanship.
Really outdid yourself on this one. Good luck, Brian!

8) 8) 8)

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2019, 06:47:25 PM »
I can write, but not like this.
Also dig the fact that you incorporated the word "infinite" and your in-game gang to indicate your penmanship.
Really outdid yourself on this one. Good luck, Brian!

8) 8) 8)

Law school is something I considered because I like to write a lot. I used to have a blog where I routinely wrote 15+ pages every week for fun.

Not going to lie, I'm honestly upset that I lost, but that's okay. There's always next time. I'm still going to post the 10 hour+ video for the sake of posting.

Congratulations to everyone that won.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.