Author Topic: Bubbles’ Art Club Contest - General Discussion  (Read 3574 times)

Bubbles' Art Club

•  
    FusionFall Character

• View Profile
Re: Bubbles’ Art Club Contest - General Discussion
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2019, 05:25:47 PM »
Instead of a drawing, can it be a song? Music is an art. If so, can I add lyrics to it? If I submit a song with lyrics, can that this qualify for both competitions? How about a song with no lyrics but just instrumental?
I don't think it would be fair to judge music next to the other kinds of art we allow, but writing some lyrics would be fine! There's been submissions like that already.  :)

LandMaster2952

• IGN is Venture Man
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2019, 06:25:14 PM »
Yes, I have a question concerning the theming of my entry, and if it would classify as "Summer Fun in FusionFall"

The main premise of the piece is that a group of fusion fighters are together at a campfire on a summer night at Bravo Beach, with one of the fighters telling a scary story about the candy pirates. Would this count as being in theme with the contest?

Bubbles' Art Club

•  
    FusionFall Character

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2019, 08:05:33 PM »
Yes, I have a question concerning the theming of my entry, and if it would classify as "Summer Fun in FusionFall"

The main premise of the piece is that a group of fusion fighters are together at a campfire on a summer night at Bravo Beach, with one of the fighters telling a scary story about the candy pirates. Would this count as being in theme with the contest?
Sounds like it! I like the idea, I can't wait to read it!  :)

InfinitePossibilities

• YouTuber, Universal Item Guide Editor
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2019, 11:55:11 PM »
Instead of a drawing, can it be a song? Music is an art. If so, can I add lyrics to it? If I submit a song with lyrics, can that this qualify for both competitions? How about a song with no lyrics but just instrumental?
I don't think it would be fair to judge music next to the other kinds of art we allow, but writing some lyrics would be fine! There's been submissions like that already.  :)

That's unfortunate to hear regarding the instrumental aspect. Is it possible for me to take an existing song and replace a lot of the words to match the theme of summer?

Also, how are you going to combat potential cheaters? I can think of two possible ways someone can cheat:
1) Paying a professional artist to create it for them
2) Posting on secondary accounts to have more chances of winning

Bubbles' Art Club

•  
    FusionFall Character

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 16, 2019, 09:52:25 PM »
Is it possible for me to take an existing song and replace a lot of the words to match the theme of summer?
I'd prefer your submission was entirely your own! Be creative!  :)

Also, how are you going to combat potential cheaters?
The same way I combat most things! With laser vision!  ;)

Rodita

• " What a beautiful day for science! "
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: August 18, 2019, 01:47:40 AM »
Some Paint XP counts? I really  do not have a way to drawn on paper...And post on my PC...

Bubbles' Art Club

•  
    FusionFall Character

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 18, 2019, 01:55:21 AM »
Some Paint XP counts? I really  do not have a way to drawn on paper...And post on my PC...
Any medium is fine! Draw using whatever you'd like!  :)

GazpachoMacho64

• Looking good in the neighborhood
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #67 on: August 18, 2019, 11:27:15 PM »
Pretty much everyone chose the Bravo Beach subject, including me... There go my odds of winning. XD

Queen_RisingSun

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #68 on: August 19, 2019, 12:52:02 AM »
Can any age enter this contest??

Bubbles' Art Club

•  
    FusionFall Character

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 19, 2019, 02:46:54 PM »
Pretty much everyone chose the Bravo Beach subject, including me... There go my odds of winning. XD
I expected a lot of people to have Bravo Beach in their submissions! It's not a bad thing, and there's still a lot you can do with just one setting! Don't be discouraged.  :)

Can any age enter this contest??
I don't see why not! The contest is open to anyone!  ;D

batroach

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #70 on: August 19, 2019, 05:59:22 PM »
I have submitted something, but I have no idea if it is pending or I did something wrong. Any help?

Bubbles' Art Club

•  
    FusionFall Character

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 19, 2019, 08:38:11 PM »
I have submitted something, but I have no idea if it is pending or I did something wrong. Any help?
It doesn't look like you've posted anything... Try posting in this board again and let me know if you have any more trouble!  :-[

Zor2000

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 20, 2019, 09:58:00 AM »
So about the written portion of the contest, I had a few ideas for short narrative poems, could I post more then one written work for fun but clarify just one as the written work for the contest entry?

Bubbles' Art Club

•  
    FusionFall Character

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 20, 2019, 01:48:44 PM »
So about the written portion of the contest, I had a few ideas for short narrative poems, could I post more then one written work for fun but clarify just one as the written work for the contest entry?
You'd be able to submit a collection of poems as one submission if you wanted! But if you only want to submit one, just make it clear which one you're submitting in your post.  ;)

OliverZombieweasel

• View Profile
    • FusionFall Hints n Tips
    • Email
« Reply #74 on: August 20, 2019, 11:54:06 PM »
So this is probably a dumb question, but I fear my submission would be a bit too large for the forums. Is there any way to resize it while making the post, or would I have to do it myself?

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.