Author Topic: Bubbles’ Art Club Contest - General Discussion  (Read 2764 times)

Kyra_Xyrespace

•  
    Community Team

• Boomer is precious
    • View Profile
    • FFN Profile
    • Email
Re: Bubbles’ Art Club Contest - General Discussion
« Reply #75 on: August 21, 2019, 01:18:41 AM »
So this is probably a dumb question, but I fear my submission would be a bit too large for the forums. Is there any way to resize it while making the post, or would I have to do it myself?

Normally when you insert an image it will show up with these brackets at the start [img]. To resize it to what you want, you just have to put either width=number or height=number or both. So it'll look like this: [img width=200]. This will shrink it for you. I would suggest hitting the preview button before you post it so you can see if it looks like the perfect size to you.

yoshi3000

• Writer of Project Blackthorn, a mad multiverse
    • View Profile
    • Home of Project Blackthorn
    • Email
« Reply #76 on: August 25, 2019, 05:25:03 PM »
If it's not an issue, I'd like to consider entering a chapter from my ongoing story, "FusionFall Infinite". Ironically enough, I was going to do a short chapter detailing a few small events of what's everyone going to be up to during the summer. I'll be working on it and have it ready hopefully in time. ;)

Bubbles' Art Club

•  
    FusionFall Character

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 26, 2019, 12:56:39 AM »
If it's not an issue, I'd like to consider entering a chapter from my ongoing story, "FusionFall Infinite". Ironically enough, I was going to do a short chapter detailing a few small events of what's everyone going to be up to during the summer. I'll be working on it and have it ready hopefully in time. ;)
As long as you submit it on its own, and it can still be understood without the context of the rest of the story, that should be fine!  ;D

yoshi3000

• Writer of Project Blackthorn, a mad multiverse
    • View Profile
    • Home of Project Blackthorn
    • Email
« Reply #78 on: August 27, 2019, 09:07:02 PM »
As long as you submit it on its own, and it can still be understood without the context of the rest of the story, that should be fine!  ;D
Thanks a ton. It's completed and soon to be submitted as a one shot. I managed to keep the cast small enough and it would be understood without the context. (Though, if you do, there's a small easter egg.) I'll the link to it when I put up my submission.

Stevann

• View Profile
    • Twitter Account
    • Email
« Reply #79 on: September 04, 2019, 04:29:37 AM »
Hey guys! Sorry I'm new to forums. I just posted my entry and I noticed that the image I uploaded is small. Can someone help me to enlarge it? Also please attach pictures for the tutorials I think I will need those. Thanks everyone!

Stevann

• View Profile
    • Twitter Account
    • Email
« Reply #80 on: September 04, 2019, 04:54:36 AM »
Hey guys! Sorry I'm new to forums. I just posted my entry and I noticed that the image I uploaded is small. Can someone help me to enlarge it? Also please attach pictures for the tutorials I think I will need those. Thanks everyone!

Nevermind guys, just learned how to do it XD

MetalHeadxOtaku01

• Kitten Conqueror. Please give me cats.
    • MSN Messenger - Angelmig2000@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #81 on: September 05, 2019, 07:30:27 AM »
Just a question, but for our stories, are parodies allowed? I.e: I do a short story in the format of a What If [Marvel Comics] story. Of course, the story in itself will be my original story, but wanted to set it through an existing format of storytelling.

davidshadow275

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #82 on: September 08, 2019, 08:24:14 AM »
Ehmm how can download my three contest drawings art and my story from the topic of this contest Bubble???

Bubbles' Art Club

•  
    FusionFall Character

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 09, 2019, 06:54:48 PM »
Just a question, but for our stories, are parodies allowed? I.e: I do a short story in the format of a What If [Marvel Comics] story. Of course, the story in itself will be my original story, but wanted to set it through an existing format of storytelling.
As long as people can understand it without needing to know what it's parodying, or if you briefly explain it before your actual story.  ;)

Ehmm how can download my three contest drawings art and my story from the topic of this contest Bubble???
Umm... I don't know if you mean "upload" and not download, but when you make a post in this board you should see a little thing below the text box that says "Attachments and other options"! Click that and you'll be able to add your images to your post! Let me know if you have any more trouble.  :)

Oh! I almost forgot:
There's less than a week left to get your entries in, everyone! Make sure you get done on time!  ;D

davidshadow275

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #84 on: September 10, 2019, 06:22:25 AM »
I dfon't know how to post my art work, could you tell me how???

Bubbles' Art Club

•  
    FusionFall Character

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 10, 2019, 04:23:10 PM »
I dfon't know how to post my art work, could you tell me how???

Hope this helps!  ;D

davidshadow275

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #86 on: September 10, 2019, 05:42:13 PM »

Dark92Enigma

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #87 on: September 12, 2019, 01:15:37 AM »
Hi, i understood the writing submissions can have a thread of its own, but i have another question, say, after someone posts their drawing submission (which is my case) but has recently thought of drawing another, despite the rules stating that they all must go on the same time, is it impossible or can that someone post it under the same thread? Thanks!

Bubbles' Art Club

•  
    FusionFall Character

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 12, 2019, 03:01:35 PM »
Hi, i understood the writing submissions can have a thread of its own, but i have another question, say, after someone posts their drawing submission (which is my case) but has recently thought of drawing another, despite the rules stating that they all must go on the same time, is it impossible or can that someone post it under the same thread? Thanks!
Feel free to reply to your own thread with up to 3 total art submissions!  ;D

Finn_Hornhoover

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 12, 2019, 03:45:52 PM »
How literal is the word "fun" in the context of the prompt? Can a submission be somewhat sad or depressing while still vaguely fitting in?

Also what happens if the submission includes two stories that make sense or work better when they're read side by side or back to back? Would that count as one story and be allowed?

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.