Author Topic: Game Keeps Freezing Every Time I Warp Somewhere  (Read 71 times)

benthekarateboy

• View Profile
    • Email
Game Keeps Freezing Every Time I Warp Somewhere
« on: August 10, 2019, 01:41:33 PM »
Game Keeps Freezing Every Time I Warp
The game froze by the time I warped to a place. And so, I closed it, and re-opened it. Then when I warped again using the Space Ship thing, the game froze again. It keeps doing it every time I warp. Is there any way to fix it? Is there a solution to this technical issue?

MoriBee

•  
    Community Manager

• Well my heart is gold, and my hands are cold
    • View Profile
Re: Game Keeps Freezing Every Time I Warp Somewhere
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2019, 02:44:03 PM »
This is an issue a lot of players are having, including myself. The dev team is looking for a solution.

benthekarateboy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2019, 12:25:51 PM »
This is an issue a lot of players are having, including myself. The dev team is looking for a solution.

Okay, thank you for replying!

Rektroth

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2019, 01:44:59 PM »
This same thing has been happening to me. It's rendered the game unplayable since I have to force quit the game in Task Manager every 10 minutes.

danyhey1

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2019, 07:37:24 AM »
Yes i have the same problem there  :(

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.