Author Topic: The Unknown needs to be renamed.  (Read 444 times)

InfinitePossibilities

• YouTuber, Universal Item Guide Editor
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
The Unknown needs to be renamed.
« on: August 12, 2019, 08:19:41 AM »
The Unknown has been known for an extremely long time. People have documented the place since the original game. I think The Unknown needs to be renamed to The Known.

Thank you for attending my TEDx Talk.

This post is satire.

Rodita

• " What a beautiful day for science! "
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The Unknown needs to be renamed.
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2019, 12:37:31 AM »
Like "The Retrown" haha!

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2019, 05:28:06 AM »
Like "The Retrown" haha!

LOL

The Retrown.

I remember they used to have Debug Land actually named Debug Land in the earlier builds of Retro. They unfortunately scrapped that name from the map I think.

What's a nice alternative for The Unknown? I want it to be called The Known because its already been known since the original! haha

Ruth

• ℱancy Unicode doesn't make you special.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2019, 04:19:45 AM »
On a similar note, Mount Blackhead should be renamed to "Mount Crashhead" since your game is guaranteed to crash there many times. Sometimes even when you're just passing by.

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2019, 07:43:03 AM »
On a similar note, Mount Blackhead should be renamed to "Mount Crashhead" since your game is guaranteed to crash there many times. Sometimes even when you're just passing by.

You're not alone. I often don't go to Mt. Crashhead anymore entirely because of that. I crash a lot less when I do my banking at Peach Creek Commons and Forsaken Valley.

It appears this vehicle update is bringing a lot of people to crash or freeze up their game. I have an expensive gaming PC, and my WiFi router is right next to my computer. This should not be happening.

Ruth

• ℱancy Unicode doesn't make you special.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2019, 08:18:00 AM »

You're not alone. I often don't go to Mt. Crashhead anymore entirely because of that. I crash a lot less when I do my banking at Peach Creek Commons and Forsaken Valley.

It appears this vehicle update is bringing a lot of people to crash or freeze up their game. I have an expensive gaming PC, and my WiFi router is right next to my computer. This should not be happening.
I noticed that the game seems to crash more often if you use a vehicle with an original model (like the Cardboard Box, Eggplant, etc.), that's why I prefer sticking with bikes, hoverboards, clouds, and hovercars. I haven't tried out the flying motorcycles yet but assume that they are fine.

LandMaster2952

• IGN is Venture Man
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2019, 11:50:36 AM »

I noticed that the game seems to crash more often if you use a vehicle with an original model (like the Cardboard Box, Eggplant, etc.), that's why I prefer sticking with bikes, hoverboards, clouds, and hovercars. I haven't tried out the flying motorcycles yet but assume that they are fine.

Yeah, I use them, and I haven't had much trouble. They were in the OG, so they're probably a lot more stable.

Rodita

• " What a beautiful day for science! "
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2019, 12:19:38 AM »
I no have problems with Mt.Blackhead...So is all ok to me...BUT City Station NEED to name GLITCH STATION because we still can jump con the walls and be need to Warp Away to get out! AND City Point IS the remarkble CRASH POINT to me...The Dizzy World Infected Zone is IMPOSSIBLE to pass witout be killed OR the game simply CRASH WITOUT CRASH ALERTS!

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.