Author Topic: Hello from someone that is returning  (Read 36 times)

xabbynip09

• If it's too tough, don't go for it!
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
    • Email
Hello from someone that is returning
« on: August 12, 2019, 03:53:26 PM »
Hey, I'm Xabby. Now, i know this gonna get you wondering, but remember the user that has a Pink hair girl that have a mop hair with her evil fusion? Yea that's me, but I forgotten the username for the game and I decided to start it fresh instead of trying to figure out my account. Anyway, I hope organization 13 is still active for the group of fusionfall cause Idk if they're alive. Anyway, hope you guys have a nice day.  ;D

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.