Any chance to get dash in the game

InfinitePossibilities

• YouTuber, Universal Item Guide Editor
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
Re: Dashing
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 02:56:26 AM »
As of this build, there is no dashing in Retro. We might be able to see it in the future, however.

VenomFactions

• Making my own meta
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2019, 03:03:54 AM »
I'd rather have no dashing but I'm down for gliding, as dashing has caused me problems in the past when I do races.

Edit: Or maybe have a choice to individually disable dashing and/or gliding whenever you may not want either one of those features.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 03:05:57 AM by VenomFactions »

tyleroaks

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2019, 04:29:27 AM »
There is absolutely zero chance you'll see dashing and/or gliding.

Sir_Sandwitch

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2019, 04:32:32 AM »
Why's that bucko?

Ruth

• ℱancy Unicode doesn't make you special.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2019, 06:06:02 AM »
If this has been confirmed by a developer, then I am kind of disappointed. I was hoping that we would be given an option to enable dashing and/or gliding since it would definitely add variety to platforming and racing in the game.

Devan

•  
    Game Master

• Witty personal text
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2019, 07:25:24 AM »
I think at most you could see dashing maybe as a nano power alongside new nanos should we take that route with the game. As it stands though, while it can be fun, dashing and gliding kinda breaks what little balance of the game there is.

Ruth

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2019, 03:38:31 PM »
I think at most you could see dashing maybe as a nano power alongside new nanos should we take that route with the game. As it stands though, while it can be fun, dashing and gliding kinda breaks what little balance of the game there is.
This sounds like an interesting idea. It will certainly add variety to Racing as some people might substitute other nano powers out for it. I don't know if it's possible but if there is ever an XLR8 Nano, dashing would certainly be a fitting power for it.

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2019, 07:39:59 AM »
This sounds like an interesting idea. It will certainly add variety to Racing as some people might substitute other nano powers out for it. I don't know if it's possible but if there is ever an XLR8 Nano, dashing would certainly be a fitting power for it.

The XLR8 Helmet needs to be recolored. Why is it green?!  :'(

Also, did you know there's not a single Adaptium Ben 10 nano? We need it.
Possible nanos:
- Big Chill
- XLR8
- Diamondhead

Ruth

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2019, 08:12:45 AM »
Also, did you know there's not a single Adaptium Ben 10 nano? We need it.
Possible nanos:
- Big Chill
- XLR8
- Diamondhead
Now that I think of it, it only makes sense for the alien nanos to be Cosmix since they're all the same person (like how all the alien NPCs are technically Ben [they acted like him even though they were seperate]). If any Ben 10 character was an Adaptium nano, I think it should be Gwen.

Rodita

• " What a beautiful day for science! "
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2019, 12:34:17 AM »
For me...Make a Nano do Dash and Gliding is a lost of time...But is something...I Wish Gliding on Retro,maybe not Dash because this sucks my accuracy on the jumps...But Gliding give me time to active nanos like Rocket to go to plataforms AND see the ground...Make no much nervous then i'm...

Askzven

• woah what's going on
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2019, 10:03:37 AM »
I'm all for dashing being a nano power, if the recovering time is the same as regular dashing or it gets you a bit further

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2019, 03:38:26 PM »
I'm all for dashing being a nano power, if the recovering time is the same as regular dashing or it gets you a bit further

It seems more of a thing we can see being implented in Legacy instead of Retro. With dashing, they could either
- Change an unpopular abilitiy for a nano
- Create a new nano which has its own host can of works

for Retro.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.