Author Topic: Blowfishes  (Read 223 times)

sookieturbo2

• View Profile
    • Email
Blowfishes
« on: August 16, 2019, 06:29:22 AM »
Are the green blowfishes like Rudy cootie and Judy even in the game? Because Iíve looked for a while for them and never find anyv

someonewhocares

• Noods for Fusionfall pls.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Blowfishes
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2019, 07:16:24 AM »
They're not in the game. They'll probably appear in a future update. Devan said he plans to have an event featuring them.

InfinitePossibilities

• YouTuber, Universal Guide Editor
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2019, 07:25:56 AM »
They will probably come back. I think they have the files for blowfish monsters.

If this does happen, we can expect brand new items if not recolors from these.

Ruth

• ℱancy Unicode doesn't make you special.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2019, 08:08:07 AM »
I always wanted a Fusion Blowfish backpack in the original game. I hope the developers add them back with the Fusion Blowfish and possibly new sets to go along with them.

Devan

•  
    Game Master

• Witty personal text
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2019, 09:13:05 AM »
They're currently not in the game but will make an appearance in a future update!

LeonSteamhawk

• IGN: Zeke Zerozenith
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2019, 11:08:06 AM »
Thank you Devan, I can't wait! ;D The Rudy Blowfish Backpack was part of my main loadout from the og. Now I just need the jacket from the Generator Rex Racing Team set and I'll be able to recreate my old character completely! ;)

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.