Author Topic: I just joined and barely see any players?  (Read 394 times)

GoodGuyJ

• View Profile
    • Email
I just joined and barely see any players?
« on: August 16, 2019, 12:27:10 PM »
:c Is this normal in the future?

NesMettaur

• Poppi Power!
    • View Profile
Re: I just joined and barely see any players?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2019, 12:35:18 PM »
The Future's relatively short compared to the rest of the game and the trip to the past is one-way, so... that'd be why it's desolate.

That said, the past is still thriving and bustling! There's plenty more players there.

GoodGuyJ

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2019, 12:42:07 PM »
I'm excited :D Thank you for the info!

admiralflashdodger

• Writer, Adventurer and Omnitrix Wielder
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2019, 04:24:10 PM »
Make the most of it, I think the lack of other players kind of adds to the post apocalyptic feel of the future.

Askzven

• woah what's going on
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2019, 10:50:14 AM »
To complement, the game population usually spikes up when there's an event, which happens kinda often, I don't play every day all of the time because it can get tiring, usually you'll find many people at areas like Mount Blackhead, but almost everyone is out of the Future, more people could be playing the game though, updates and such keep the game fresh and the community active

InfinitePossibilities

• YouTuber, Universal Guide Editor
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2019, 03:35:24 PM »
To complement, the game population usually spikes up when there's an event, which happens kinda often, I don't play every day all of the time because it can get tiring, usually you'll find many people at areas like Mount Blackhead, but almost everyone is out of the Future, more people could be playing the game though, updates and such keep the game fresh and the community active

Yeah, player population spikes during an update. It crashes after like 4 days, unfortunately.

Mt. Blackhead is not recommended to go to right now. With the vehicle update, it should be renamed to Mt. Crashead due to how much more likely you are to crash within that area compared to Peach Creek and Forsaken Valley.

But yeah, the Future is nearly empty because 99% of the players are already out at the Past. Don't worry though. For a first time player of Retro, you can get it done in about 2 hours if you take your time to explore the area.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.