Author Topic: BirthdayBash Npcs  (Read 779 times)

Narutopins100

• Hi
    • View Profile
    • Email
BirthdayBash Npcs
« on: August 16, 2019, 10:06:21 PM »
Ok so Flapjack and all of his missions was removed from the game :( I was kinda thinking maybe the dev team are planning to take him out and save him for a 2020 BirthdayBash? Johnny Bravo 8) was also removed a couple of months ago so maybe this could be a hint. Now this is just my speculation but if we were to have another birthdaybash they could implement all the characters they have plans for in a more traditional way.
(Or if not a BirthdayBash event they can still add all the planned birthdaybash npcs for a potential big update just like with the Ben10 update)

« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 03:39:51 PM by Narutopins100 »

Poppleworks

• IGN: Mister Poppleworks
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: FusionFall Retro 2020 BirthdayBash
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2019, 10:21:07 PM »
My guess is that this next update is going to be the ďWayblue SeaĒ area that was mentioned in the Ink Tank video on unused content. The plot, as explained there, involved the Absolution (TOMís ship from Toonami) crashing into the sea near Stormalong Harbor. Using clues from the end of the AmpFibian plotline, we know Numbuh One and Max have just tracked a large object falling into the ocean near Nowhere. Iím expecting Flapjack to return there. The other missions might be written out as non-canon.

As for the next Birthday Bash, itíll probably be a shared Retro-Legacy celebration. That is, I expect Legacy will be a lot closer to being relevant again.

Rodita

• " What a beautiful day for science! "
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: FusionFall Retro 2020 BirthdayBash?
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2019, 12:13:30 AM »
Man,i want Johnny Bravo's back to the game! AND Johnny Wig...Is a nice Accesory! <3

Ruth

• ℱancy Unicode doesn't make you special.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2019, 12:30:43 AM »
Man,i want Johnny Bravo's back to the game! AND Johnny Wig...Is a nice Accesory! <3
I'm pretty sure that Lizard Queens in the Fireswamps drop his hair.

Narutopins100

• Hi
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2019, 02:46:31 AM »
My guess is that this next update is going to be the ďWayblue SeaĒ area that was mentioned in the Ink Tank video on unused content. The plot, as explained there, involved the Absolution (TOMís ship from Toonami) crashing into the sea near Stormalong Harbor. Using clues from the end of the AmpFibian plotline, we know Numbuh One and Max have just tracked a large object falling into the ocean near Nowhere. Iím expecting Flapjack to return there. The other missions might be written out as non-canon.

As for the next Birthday Bash, itíll probably be a shared Retro-Legacy celebration. That is, I expect Legacy will be a lot closer to being relevant again.

The Wayblue Sea area would be an amazing addition to Retro but I don't think an update like that is coming anytime soon. I hope it does get added soon tho but as of right now the upcoming patch notes is probably going to be a minor update. Also I could see there being a shared birthdaybash event between legacy/retro (whenever that happens) in a long distant future.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 03:09:31 AM by Narutopins100 »

Sir_Sandwitch

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2019, 04:55:17 AM »
They're could be hints to it with missions during the BB this year. Hopefully it'll be underway after the BB, IF it's in their road map. It'll be cool though. But how are we gonna get there? Warp, or vehicle travel? It's gonna be near nowhere right?

Ruth

• ℱancy Unicode doesn't make you special.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2019, 07:35:40 AM »
The Wayblue Sea area would be an amazing addition to Retro but I don't think an update like that is coming anytime soon. I hope it does get added soon tho but as of right now the upcoming patch notes is probably going to be a minor update.
I wouldn't underestimate the abilities of the developers in adding new content to FusionFall Retro. They already surprised us with big updates and new content that we didn't ask for and even implemented an entire new system.

Askzven

• woah what's going on
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2019, 10:06:53 AM »
Ok so we got the news Flapjack and all of his missions will be removed in the next patch notes :( I was kinda thinking maybe the dev team are planning to take him out and save him for a 2020 BirthdayBash? Johnny Bravo 8) was also removed a couple of months ago so maybe this could be a hint. Now this is just my speculation but if we were to have another birthdaybash they could implement all the characters they have plans for in a more traditional way.

Idk but this image is super hype, I kinda miss Chowder being in Peech Creek Commons

Poppleworks

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2019, 10:13:30 AM »
They're could be hints to it with missions during the BB this year. Hopefully it'll be underway after the BB, IF it's in their road map. It'll be cool though. But how are we gonna get there? Warp, or vehicle travel? It's gonna be near nowhere right?
My point is that it IS in their road map. Idk about the Stormalong part but the video making mention of it right before they reference it in the Ben 10 missions as a super urgent thing canít be a coincidence, especially since the devs provided the info shown.

Sylve

• I'm not much I'm just Sylve
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2019, 12:54:49 PM »
My point is that it IS in their road map. Idk about the Stormalong part but the video making mention of it right before they reference it in the Ben 10 missions as a super urgent thing canít be a coincidence, especially since the devs provided the info shown.
Didn't someone in one of the Valentines mission say Stormalong got destroyed?

NesMettaur

• Narancia's Perfect Math Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2019, 01:20:28 PM »
To be fair so did Townsville Park, that doesn't necessarily mean it isn't still there in some (Terrapod-infested) form

Poppleworks

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2019, 02:10:31 PM »
To be fair so did Townsville Park, that doesn't necessarily mean it isn't still there in some (Terrapod-infested) form
And, like, the ENTIRE future.

InfinitePossibilities

• YouTuber, Universal Item Guide Editor
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2019, 03:29:20 PM »
More towards the item side of the 2020 Birthday Bash event, do you think we're going to see previous Birthday Bash items released? Imagine waiting an entire year for your TOM Helmets, Fallen Angel Prayers, and Signed Ace Jackets to be dropped to near worthless during the next event?

If anything, I don't want that to happen. At least, it would be nice to have recolors of these items. Imagine fusion Angel wings!

Narutopins100

• Hi
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2019, 01:27:42 AM »
More towards the item side of the 2020 Birthday Bash event, do you think we're going to see previous Birthday Bash items released? Imagine waiting an entire year for your TOM Helmets, Fallen Angel Prayers, and Signed Ace Jackets to be dropped to near worthless during the next event?

If anything, I don't want that to happen. At least, it would be nice to have recolors of these items. Imagine fusion Angel wings!

I didn't think about the items that would be given but I agree with you recolored versions of existing items would be awsome
(lowkey I want the devs to finish there plan with the BB characters so we can possibly see generator rex and finn in Retro)

Sir_Sandwitch

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2019, 01:43:43 AM »
Finn's Model from OG Fusionfall is on point, kappa

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.