Author Topic: What are the most popular vehicles?  (Read 206 times)

InfinitePossibilities

• YouTuber, Universal Item Guide Editor
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
What are the most popular vehicles?
« on: August 16, 2019, 11:04:05 PM »
"The Pareto principle (also known as the 80/20 rule, the law of the vital few, or the principle of factor sparsity) states that, for many events, roughly 80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes."

This is a phenomenon seen in many aspects. Although not precisely 80/20, it's basically stating the vast majority of effects come from a few causes.

With this, there are 50 something vehicles. What 10 vehicles are contributing to roughly 80% of the sales?

I'm going to guess these are the most sold:

In no particular order
- Dynomutt Dasher
- Identified Flying Object
- Plank Hoverboard
- Cardboard Hovercar
- Eggplant Mobile
- Time Cop Cruiser
- Ben 10 Vehicles: Big Chill and Ultimate Big Chill Glider, Pyronite Comet, Kevin Levin Hovercar

What are the most popular vehicles being sold?
I think the most popular vehicle would be the Dynomutt Dasher.

It would be interesting to have some sort of official statistics for this.

Zor2000

• View Profile
Re: What are the most popular vehicles?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2019, 12:27:06 AM »
My guesses are the Cop Car, Time Cop Cruiser and Dynomutt Dasher

GrizzilyCowboy64

• I follow Atua. Side Note: Meat on the Bone
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2019, 12:37:09 AM »
I'm sorry, I don't see anybody using the eggplant mobile.

Ruth

• ℱancy Unicode doesn't make you special.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2019, 01:43:25 AM »
I'm thinking of buying a Dynomutt Dasher when my Rojo Flying Motorcycle expires, can anybody tell me how stable it is? (Does your game crash more often when you have it equipped?)

That's because it's a very unstable vehicle. My game crashed more than twice as often when I had it equipped (sometimes even by just hopping on to it). I couldn't stand it anymore so I trashed it for a Flying Motorcycle (which is a lot more stable so far).

Poppleworks

• IGN: Mister Poppleworks
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2019, 01:56:01 AM »
I would also put some money on the Dynamo cars.

GrizzilyCowboy64

• I follow Atua. Side Note: Meat on the Bone
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2019, 11:31:43 AM »
I'm thinking of buying a Dynomutt Dasher when my Rojo Flying Motorcycle expires, can anybody tell me how stable it is? (Does your game crash more often when you have it equipped?)

That's because it's a very unstable vehicle. My game crashed more than twice as often when I had it equipped (sometimes even by just hopping on to it). I couldn't stand it anymore so I trashed it for a Flying Motorcycle (which is a lot more stable so far).
I mean, I guess, I used to use the time cop cruiser and I crashed more than usual. Until the next update rolls around and fixes the new models I'm going to be using the Megas XLR car.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.