Author Topic: Every item in the game collected  (Read 566 times)

doomreaper

• View Profile
Every item in the game collected
« on: August 24, 2019, 08:09:56 PM »
One of my original goals with retro was to collect every item. Now 1 year later with 17 banks filled, I think I have a pretty accurate representation of every unique item in the game.

If I'm missing anything let me know  :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfzvdZQCIkI

Timestamps

0:00 - Ultra Rares
0:28 - Rares
1:12 - Uncommons
2:41 - Accessories
3:07 - Racing
3:33 - Commons
4:43 - Crates (could not locate the lvl 13/27/33 golden eggs)
5:30 - guide items/vehicles
5:53 - Event
6:12 - Boss/Miscellaneous

Items missing in the video: gumballs, mission crates, mystery egger eggs

For those wondering vehicles will still expire and disappear even when stored in a bank, I purchased them purely for the video
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 09:56:25 PM by doomreaper »

ILLESTxMEXICAN

• Leader of Goon Squad
    • View Profile
Re: Every item in the game collected
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2019, 10:05:09 PM »
Where are the gumballs at??

Ruth

• ℱancy Unicode doesn't make you special.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2019, 11:30:22 PM »
It might be me just skimming through the entire video but I didn't see any Mission C.R.A.T.E.S.

doomreaper

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2019, 11:57:15 PM »
It might be me just skimming through the entire video but I didn't see any Mission C.R.A.T.E.S.

thanks for pointing it out, I have no idea how I forgot about em  :(

ILLESTxMEXICAN

• Leader of Goon Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2019, 07:53:27 AM »

thanks for pointing it out, I have no idea how I forgot about em  :(

Gotta redo it

doomreaper

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2019, 10:00:35 PM »
Absolute pain in the butt to grind, but here are the missing lvl 2-36 mission crates

Additionally added gumballs and mystery egger eggs. Hopefully that is all of it.

ILLESTxMEXICAN

• Leader of Goon Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2019, 12:41:01 AM »
Absolute pain in the butt to grind, but here are the missing lvl 2-36 mission crates

Additionally added gumballs and mystery egger eggs. Hopefully that is all of it.
Hello, this is Illest Mexican (your friend)

I wanted to inform you that you also missed gumballs in the video, just wanted to give you a heads up and hopefully it helps. I enjoy your videos and hopefully you post more,

Truly your 2nd favorite goon

Illest Mexican
« Last Edit: August 31, 2019, 02:59:36 AM by ILLESTxMEXICAN »

Ruth

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2019, 07:18:26 PM »
Crates (could not locate the lvl 13/27/33 golden eggs)
The Level 27 Golden E.G.G. is located in the southeast corner of Monkey Foothills (you need to take a Monkey Line there).

Hello_guy

• Let's hunt!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2019, 07:29:15 PM »
Absolutely legendary, nice job collecting all of this.

doomreaper

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2019, 03:40:09 AM »
Crates (could not locate the lvl 13/27/33 golden eggs)
The Level 27 Golden E.G.G. is located in the southeast corner of Monkey Foothills (you need to take a Monkey Line there).

Learn something new every day. Scaling the wall behind the egg also provides a cool view

Absolutely legendary, nice job collecting all of this.

Thanks  :D

Ruth

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2019, 08:56:27 AM »
To add on to my previous comment on this post: If you still haven't found the Level 13 or Level 33 Golden E.G.G.S, then they are probably documented in this video. Unless they are misleveled, then they should be the ones at City Point, City Station, and Hero's Hollow. I also remembered that there is a Golden E.G.G. on top of the Terrafuser at the very top of the Monkey Mountain Infected Zone (not shown in the video) that may or may not be another Level 27 Golden E.G.G.

doomreaper

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2019, 10:20:21 AM »
To add on to my previous comment on this post: If you still haven't found the Level 13 or Level 33 Golden E.G.G.S, then they are probably documented in this video. Unless they are misleveled, then they should be the ones at City Point, City Station, and Hero's Hollow. I also remembered that there is a Golden E.G.G. on top of the Terrafuser at the very top of the Monkey Mountain Infected Zone (not shown in the video) that may or may not be another Level 27 Golden E.G.G.

Unfortunately the dizzy world egg is level 12, the monkey summit is 28, and the heros hollow is 34. Why some eggs dont have levels corresponding to their area and some do is beyond me. I'm sure that a 13 and a 33 exist somewhere, I've just been lacking the motivation to bother looking more.

Once again thanks for the help and shoutout to Danny, that video is a great resource

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.