Author Topic: I have a black screen just after the start of the loading  (Read 312 times)

5YearsLater

• View Profile
    • Email
I have a black screen just after the start of the loading
« on: August 25, 2019, 04:22:53 PM »
So i tried to load the game a few times and it kept starting to load and then it just turns into a black screen can someone please help me?

RealitySmoke17

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: I have a black screen just after the start of the loading
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2019, 01:15:10 AM »
I have not played this game in a while and im trying to get back on now and it is just black screen after i sign in and click play :(

StevieB219

•  
    Community Manager

• If you read this you're a moose now
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2019, 03:43:07 PM »
Black screen is caused by a language incompatibility. Make sure your windows account name only contains english characters a-z and if still doesn't work, you might need to install the English US language pack.

RealitySmoke17

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2019, 11:10:56 PM »
where can i download that from?

StevieB219

•  
    Community Manager

• If you read this you're a moose now
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2019, 11:25:07 PM »
The language pack is in your system settings. Assuming you're using Windows 10, it would be in the Time and Language section of your settings app. If you're using an older version of windows the steps will be slightly different, but that's the jist.

Generally this problem is fixed just by having a Windows username with only English characters a-z, but sometimes the language change is necessary.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.