Author Topic: Concordia and Atomix Helmet design is absolutely amazing by Kuro?  (Read 282 times)

ILLESTxMEXICAN

• Leader of Goon Squad
    • View Profile
Re: Concordia and Atomix Helmet design is absolutely amazing by Kuro?
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2019, 05:47:37 PM »
They said they're going to start implementing fan stuff to retro

Rodita

• " What a beautiful day for science! "
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Concordia and Atomix Helmet design is absolutely amazing by Kuro?
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2019, 11:45:01 AM »
Nice! Because i WANT a Fusion Dexter set! Or a Samurai Jack suit! Maybe a Mojo Jojo Hat?!
Can't they just give us Finn and Rex,but can they add they sets? Like Finn's Bag or Rex Glasses?!
Long time ago i remember some Grim's clothes underweb but i don't remember where...They are AWEASOME!

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.