Author Topic: CONGRATS DEVAN.  (Read 194 times)

Keflafan

• View Profile
    • Email
CONGRATS DEVAN.
« on: September 04, 2019, 02:46:09 PM »
CONGRATULATIONS DEVAN FOR WINNING THE POLL AND ONCE AND FOR ALL DECIDEDING WHO IS THE BETTER GM BETWEEN PRZZY!

Ruth

• ℱancy Unicode doesn't make you special.
    • View Profile
Re: CONGRATS DEVAN.
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2019, 03:29:18 PM »
First of all, you did not have to create a new thread with no context to reveal the "winner" of your popularity contest. You should have just posted this message on your other thread.

Second of all, this whole popularity contest is a horrible idea in the first place. How would you like it if someone entered your name in a popularity contest to determine "who is better" without your permission?

Finally, why are you typing this in all caps like it's something to be excited about? I might be feeding a troll here but it seems like you're spamming the forums with hopes of offending some people.

Keflafan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2019, 03:31:26 PM »
First of all, you did not have to create a new thread with no context to reveal the "winner" of your popularity contest. You should have just posted this message on your other thread.

Second of all, this whole popularity contest is a horrible idea in the first place. How would you like it if someone entered your name in a popularity contest to determine "who is better" without your permission?

Finally, why are you typing this in all caps like it's something to be excited about? I might be feeding a troll here but it seems like you're spamming the forums with hopes of offending some people.

I just did this for fun. No one's gonna get hurt in the process.

Keflafan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2019, 09:43:31 PM »
Once again congrats Devan on winning.

Poppleworks

• IGN: Mister Poppleworks
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2019, 08:39:09 AM »
 ???

GrizzilyCowboy64

• I follow Atua. Side Note: Meat on the Bone
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2019, 11:46:54 PM »
Nice work Devan! I knew you could do it!

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.