Author Topic: Thread For oddball theories  (Read 79 times)

Slavin

• View Profile
    • Email
Thread For oddball theories
« on: September 07, 2019, 11:59:40 AM »
I (at this moment) Don't have much myself to add to this thread but I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread where people can just throw their weirdest and wackiest theories they have about FusionFall into one place. Since I've noticed that a lot of lore questions have been going around recently this will be the place for theories that probably aren't true but are fun to think about.

Ex. The theory of where exactly ms. foster is another thread throught she was dead but others think she'll outlive us all and is fighting on the frontlines.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.