Author Topic: Uncommon Drop List  (Read 160 times)

B_venomtitan

• IGN Chief Beta
    • View Profile
Uncommon Drop List
« on: September 12, 2019, 02:10:23 PM »

This is a list a good IRL friend of mine wanted to do. I see many lists of items out there but most of them focus on URs and some Rares. I see few to none are about Uncommon gear, and those lists contain little to no info that hasn't been updated in a while.We worked for months on the list along with other players that were helpful by grinding to make it possible. So, I know there aren't many that collect Uncommon gear but I see a good list to have for those that want to collect certain clothing or weapon item.

This list has been split into 2 sections (It was originally 40 pages) to make it easier to navigate and to avoid lag. It has been color-coded into five sections (average number per sets). Also, it's on alphabetically order with the name of the sets as subheadings making even easier to navigate. To make it even easier for weapons, the type of weapon has been added to name subheadings in case anyone is looking for a specific type of weapon e.g. pistol, rifle, scattergun, etc...

The only items we weren't able to do (mostly cause it was tiresome after a while and some are mostly future items) were :

Engine Loafers (Boy shoes) level 5
Radical Kicks Level 21
Colorful Kicks Level 30
Rose Tunic (girls) level 3
Piped Buckle Tab (Boys) level 3
Quartz Hammer Level 2
Crayon Cannon Level 2
Surge Cannon Level 2

So, if anyone feels like finding it let me know, and I'll add them up  :)

A few things I notice while grinding that might seem like it's shouldn't be normal within the game:

Freakosaurus Rex (Level 30) has the same drop pool from the Skull basher (level 31)

For every level, there is usually 6 monsters for 2 same level areas, most of them share the same drops with atleast one monster. However, usually when they share the same drop pool both monsters are from separate areas. I noticed monsters from the same area are sharing some of the same drops: (blackish beast, grime serpent), (bladed mantis, ghoulish growth), (slime serpent, spider toad), (tar titan, lizard queen), etc....

Shoutout and all credit goes to the FF Community! (aka mostly random helpful players willing to help another one out!  :D)

Well, let me know what you think!

InfinitePossibilities

• YouTuber, Universal Item Guide Editor
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
Re: Uncommon Drop List
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2019, 07:35:09 AM »
Thank you for this document. For the last several months, I've been undergoing a project entirely by myself where I'm trying to document every item in the game and their specific drop pool for the Universal Item Guide. I've largely finished the project and currently updating the Uncommon item section with hundreds of brand new information. I'll go use your document to double check anything I've missed.

doomreaper

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2019, 02:38:59 PM »
missing improved infantry pants lvl 25

also there are no unique drop tables for

Quartz Hammer Level 2
Crayon Cannon Level 2
Surge Cannon Level 2

any mob of the correlating level should drop the item (assuming your character is the correct gender)

hope this helps

B_venomtitan

• IGN Chief Beta
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2019, 11:13:49 PM »
Thank you for this document. For the last several months, I've been undergoing a project entirely by myself where I'm trying to document every item in the game and their specific drop pool for the Universal Item Guide. I've largely finished the project and currently updating the Uncommon item section with hundreds of brand new information. I'll go use your document to double check anything I've missed.

No problem! Let me know If you ever need help with the list, I was able to list a few Rares and alt drops from a few URs as well (mostly for personal use). Feel free to use it as you wish, I got helped by a lot of great players out there so I can't say it's mine but rather the FF community.  :)

Let me know If I did a mistake , it would be much appreciated!

missing improved infantry pants lvl 25

also there are no unique drop tables for

Quartz Hammer Level 2
Crayon Cannon Level 2
Surge Cannon Level 2

any mob of the correlating level should drop the item (assuming your character is the correct gender)

hope this helps

Hey! Thanks, man! I appreciate the info.  :) It sure helps me big time. I'll update it ASAP. Also, I find it oddly enough that there's a sixth item for a set, it's quite rare to find something like that specially for an uncommon set. I'll try to find the drop from it.  :P

Thanks to you, All I'm missing now is Info on these last four items.  :D

Carpenter Loafers Level 14
Radical Kicks Level 21
Colorful Kicks Level 30
Improved Infantry Pants Level 25

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.