Author Topic: Weekly Recolor/Unique Item vendors  (Read 380 times)

Indes

• View Profile
Weekly Recolor/Unique Item vendors
« on: September 13, 2019, 09:11:33 PM »
Just something I think could be implemented with ease (Though Iím not working game so I donít know).
Is it possible to have a weekly or weekend Vendors akin to Mystery Vendors that is added with Unique items or just simply recolors? Apex Legends does this with their store where they have weekly re-colors or new skins avaiable and Iím just assuming maybe we could get something like that released once weekly.

Iím also not asking for it to be cheap. One big thing i keep hearing is that the economy is doing poorly and some of that blame is directed at the Echo Echo event which devalued several Ultra Rares. I could see implementing a weekly/weekend mystery vendor that makes items run for Half a Million to a Million Taros and only last that week ( but can be rotated weekly/weekends monthly). This way it is harder to duplicate these items and it gives people something to use Taros on (and putting echo echo, the best currency generating grind to better use) operating as a currency sink and introducing more Ultra Rares into the game to be traded. After you reach level 36 there is very little else to do besides race and trade ,even less if you arenít good at racing, so I see this as something that could be implemented pretty easily (though again I donít know how the GMs would see it).

With Halloween coming up they could bring in a Jerk-O-Latern Hat (Rip the head from Endsville monster and make it an item like Toxic Fusion Spawns), A Black/Orange Leviathan and Maybe even  Pure Black or Black/Orange  Nergal Tendrils from Hallowen themed vendors like these for limited times.

Let me hear your thoughts, Itís just something I really think could help the trading/grinding community in this game and make it more lively even for a weekend or giving those who have hit max something to do or look forward besides monthly updates.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 11:25:33 PM by Indes »

Hello_guy

• Hey.. I'm an actual person.
    • View Profile
Re: Weekly Recolor/Unique Item vendors
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2019, 09:32:00 PM »
I think this would be really cool! I may not take full advantage of it, but I am certain they could do this even with their limitations.

Retron90

• -Installing Windows Update- IGN: Retron The FusionSlayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2019, 11:10:18 PM »
I really like this idea! However, it would take a lot of preparation I assume to make all the items, this would be great! However, I don't like the idea of half-a-million to a million taros. Not everybody has that. I feel like something better would be varying prices. From 100,000 (Original Mysterious Vendor Price) to maybe 600,000.

Indes

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2019, 11:19:49 PM »
I really like this idea! However, it would take a lot of preparation I assume to make all the items, this would be great! However, I don't like the idea of half-a-million to a million taros. Not everybody has that. I feel like something better would be varying prices. From 100,000 (Original Mysterious Vendor Price) to maybe 600,000.

I agree with the prices. I'm not saying it has to be a million taros or 500K every single vendor items, but making these items vary and priced so high (even 100K) can prevent inflation of an item in the trading aspect of the game. It keeps an item valuable and worth more to the consumers. Even then, a few runs with Echo echo and you can have a Million+ taros in under a day or two with enough commitment, and I'm hoping something like this can be implemented more weekly - weekends making it easier to grind the money for a particular item or two you want.

If they wanted to they could even give us a date for an item that will be around for a limited time and give us prices (similar to another game I played called AQW and their Limited Quantity Shops) so that we will be able to save for when it rolls out.

I do agree it would take some preparation but I can see something like this being a fun weekly thing to keep people returning at most to collect and grind out a few taros for the next release.

ILLESTxMEXICAN

• Leader of Goon Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2019, 11:26:05 PM »
This would definitely bring players back especially if they're going to be exclusive, maybe not every week it could be once or twice a month, 100k each so it gives people time to collect taros, I would love for this to be implemented

admiralflashdodger

• Writer, Adventurer and Omnitrix Wielder
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2019, 07:09:13 AM »
Cool idea, and it would certainly be nice to see new items added regularly, but I really don't think they should be that pricey. Taro sinks are one thing, but not everyone has that kind of money to spend, especially on a weekly basis, and a lot of regular players likely already spend 50k a week on vehicle renting.

In fact if they're only around for a limited time like a week, I'd argue they should be 100k at the most, to give everyone a fair chance at getting them. The april fools hats were less than 300 taros each but they still seem to be popular with traders these days. The thing with the mysterious vendor was all the items were available the entire time the vendor was around, so you had months to get the money to buy older items like the press hat.

Maybe if it were every other week, or once a month like Illest suggested it would work better but 100k a week is drastic overkill.

TheWickedWolf

• big trades, big bucks
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2019, 10:02:40 AM »
agreed except needs to be a large sum of taros, upwards of half a mil to make it worthwhile

ILLESTxMEXICAN

• Leader of Goon Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2019, 10:06:58 AM »
agreed except needs to be a large sum of taros, upwards of half a mil to make it worthwhile
If they make it come back 500 is not worth it, and if it is exclusive the items be an absurb amount so making it 50k-100k bi weekly exclusive items be perfect 

Indes

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2019, 11:39:19 PM »
The main thing I'd like is once or twice a month to have a unique item enter the game for a reasonable price. I do agree that my original thought for pricing things so high would be wrong.

GazpachoMacho64

• Looking good in the neighborhood
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2019, 11:00:19 PM »
Gotta side with Retron on this one. Half a mill is way too much...

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.