Author Topic: Q&A with Bamboo  (Read 218 times)

Bambeptin

•  
    Game Master

• ff (funslime friends)
    • View Profile
    • Email
Q&A with Bamboo
« on: September 20, 2019, 11:21:54 PM »
I don't post that often here, so... why not? :)

ask away! as long as it adheres to the site's rules and regulations, of course

Kyra_Xyrespace

•  
    Community Team

• Boomer is precious
    • View Profile
    • FFN Profile
    • Email
Re: Q&A with Bamboo
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2019, 11:27:08 PM »
How did you come up with your username?

Bambeptin

•  
    Game Master

• ff (funslime friends)
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2019, 11:34:41 PM »
How did you come up with your username?

this one has a bit of a story to it... back when I first joined Tumblr, I based my URL off of my favourite song at the time, which was Bamboo on Bamboo by Sampling Masters MEGA (the song's still a bop but I'm aware that gabber isn't for everyone haha). so a few years pass, I make some friends who call me "Bamboo", and I decide to change my URL to something more unique since the search system there didn't support dashes in a search...

I originally thought of "Bambaether", but I went with "Bambeptin"... I think completely on a whim.

ILLESTxMEXICAN

• Leader of Goon Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2019, 07:50:00 AM »
What's your role in the FusionFall development team?

2nd question have you ever watched random fusionfall videos created by the community?

Bambeptin

•  
    Game Master

• ff (funslime friends)
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2019, 05:40:55 PM »
What's your role in the FusionFall development team?
I'm an artist! I usually do texture work and I sometimes do concepts, like for monsters and landscapes. if something of mine goes live, I'll be sure to point it out :)

(well, technically I'm responsible for the Coco egg near Coop, because it's such a lame joke and it needed to happen)

2nd question have you ever watched random fusionfall videos created by the community?
unless Przzy's videos count, I don't think so... the only other MMORPG videos I watch are GW2 profession guides which I don't quite understand and back out of real quick

cyperdragon

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2019, 08:41:24 PM »
when do you guys plan on updating the map? will we get more areas? will there be more guns and colthes in the game? also when will vehicles be added in?

Bambeptin

•  
    Game Master

• ff (funslime friends)
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2019, 11:01:30 PM »
when do you guys plan on updating the map? will we get more areas? will there be more guns and colthes in the game? also when will vehicles be added in?

(for real though, I can't say either way)

Sonic94

• unintentionally upsetting ppl in 10 seconds flat
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2019, 06:51:24 PM »
are you getting enough sleep?

Kyra_Xyrespace

•  
    Community Team

• Boomer is precious
    • View Profile
    • FFN Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2019, 07:23:27 PM »
Are you dressing up for Halloween this year?

Bambeptin

•  
    Game Master

• ff (funslime friends)
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2019, 11:22:51 PM »
are you getting enough sleep?

probably not :") I still haven't fixed my sleep schedule, so sometimes I only sleep for 5 hours (whoops!)

Are you dressing up for Halloween this year?

nah, unless I can pull together a closet cosplay... ever since I got a coat that looks somewhat like a labcoat, I've been thinking about the possibility of a Doctor Holiday cosplay, but I would still need an orange turtleneck + a grey skirt + a black belt + long boots, and it would be too cold up here to wear it outside anyways

although, I should make a fusion version of my icon for Halloween...

EDIT: oh man, I just remembered that I have a cow onesie pyjama... it has udders on the front and everything... I'm definitely going to wear that once I have the chance (but still not outside)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 02:01:51 AM by Bambeptin »

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.