Author Topic: Bubbles' Art & Writing Contest WINNERS!!!  (Read 2793 times)

someonewhocares

• Noods for Fusionfall pls.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Bubbles' Art & Writing Contest WINNERS!!!
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2019, 06:09:35 AM »
Thanks for the hat devs, you're the best. Congrats to the other winners, too. I look forward to the next contest.

BladRavenEye

• a.k.a Veinera
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2019, 08:06:31 AM »
WOOOT! GRATZ TO EVERYONE!

MetalSkull

• Live & Learn!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2019, 03:35:32 AM »
Now I know how the Emmy winners felt like. Thanks for choosing me as one of the writing winners, I am honored. Congratulations to the other winners!

I think the FusionFall Developer Team has done a great job renewing FusionFall Retro.

I look forward to more social gathering events or parties, like the Birthday Bash.

Thanks again!

Xynshor

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2019, 12:12:23 PM »
Congratulations to all of the winners!

Well, to be honest, this was quite some fun too. Even though I did not win the writing contest, at least it was great for us to show how much we care about the Fusionfall.

Even though the Fusionfall game closed down years ago, I am touched by all of the fans who refused to give up. Thank you to all of you! And me too. ;)

dusky

• wutwut wut wut
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2019, 12:41:25 PM »
It's a sincere pleasure to know that I've won - thanks so much for the opportunity. Wishing every contestant the best regardless of outcome.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.